Ladies: Best sports bra for running?

Options
It would seem that not all sports bras were created equal! I have a big bust (DD) and need something that will strap em down good. Suggestions welcome

Replies

• Chrysalid2014
    Chrysalid2014 Posts: 1,038 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Shock Absorbers are the best ones I ever found.

[edit] Looks like they've just come out with a new range geared to different sports, one of which is running...
  • bizzilizzikelso
    bizzilizzikelso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bravissimo do some really good ones. Best to go along and get fitted the first time.
  • kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I have 2 shock absorbers. Well worth the money in my opinion. Great colours too!
  • blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Panache is the best one I have found - its padded so ideal for me. After feeding 3 children for a total of 3 years, ShockAbsorber are just too 'revealing' ;)
  • fliesdonotbelong
    fliesdonotbelong Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have an under armour one I'm pretty fond of.
  • imahurricane
    imahurricane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use Nike (The Pro Classic line) and they've been with me for 2+ years. Good sports, and considering I'm not exactly small (28G), they've done me good.
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great post. I'm a 40DD and currently looking for a good replacement sports bra. Thanks for the info.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I like Victoria's Secret's The Incredible bra.
  • shelly4648
    shelly4648 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just bought two new shock absorbers, I'm an F cup and the shock absorber run is the best sports bra I've ever worn. I was a huge fan of the Royce impact free but the run bra is better for keeping the girls in check.
  • titsntats
    titsntats Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am an E cup and I find the shock absorber sports bras by far the best!!
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    When I was a DD I would wear the High Impact bras from the Champion outlet store. I've heard great things about other bras (shock absorbers, panache), but they're not sold in my area and I have to try things on.
  • carlylou999
    carlylou999 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34G so great thread
  • neesh200
    neesh200 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort
  • janetteluparia
    janetteluparia Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    As a Former E and current DD I found spending the extra money on a GOOD sports bra keeps me exercising. I don't remember the brand but I found mine in a Starter (brand) store and they were 35 bucks each which was cheap! I spent 60 on Oprahs recomendation and I didnt like that one that much (front closure, kept punching myself in the face when putting on, lol. true story). Try them on. Double wall construction seems to work best. Dont go too tight. If they are good they work in proper band size.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I've used Moving Comfort Fiona and Shock Absorber Ultimate Run Bra. Currently the shock absorber is my favorite.
  • ekpeeples21
    ekpeeples21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    34 DDD here, I wear under armour's heavy duty bra. Works pretty nicely.
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Go to a running store. They have a good variety. I like Maia. I have not seen Shock Absorber in the U.S.