Just starting and got a 100 goal!

Options
Hello, I'm 21 and just tired of feeling like crap and feeling like I'm dragging myself around... I just got married to the love of my life on April 4 who I have known since '00 (so first grade for me). We are doing this together and I pray to god I make my goal.

Replies

• chadr74
    chadr74 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck! What is the plan to get there? Exercising yet or mainly diet right now. Good you and your wife are trying together!
  • Kmedeiros83
    Kmedeiros83 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Well, I suggest praying to God to give you the will to pursue a healthy eating regiment and maybe some exercise along the way. You can and will do it with the right support and determination.
  • deathbystroke
    deathbystroke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For me chad It's mainly watching my calorie in take, some exercise and eating portions correctly! I lost 20 lbs in high school doing all that but countin calories so I know I can do it. Kmedeiros83 I completely agree! I do it everyday!
  • janbullock85
    janbullock85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to get started to a healthier lifestyle. I have struggled for years with my weight. I am 48 now and tired of dragging another person around all of the time. I will pray for you and you pray for me. I definitely am leaning on God to give me direction and success.
  • Cantstopmyshine1993
    Cantstopmyshine1993 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats. Glad you both are doing this together!