Hello! Need motivating friends

Options
vanisa524
vanisa524 Posts: 11 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Vanessa and my first goal is to lose 10lbs. I'll be counting calories and T25 if anyone has any advice to help me out I would greatly appreciate it

Replies

• JemekaJohnson
    JemekaJohnson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am counting calories and doing Zumba. So just do your best we got this!
  • hyperbeth1
    hyperbeth1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Eat more lean protein and vegetables. Walk 30 minutes a day and work up to running. There's nothing like letting off some steam after a hard day! I haven't done T25, but I have friends who love it. I get bored with repetitive exercises. Be sure to incorporate other exercise programs as well to help keep you focused! Good luck! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    WE could all use encouragement! Remember this is a lifestyle journey and YOU are worth it! Feel free to add me! Oh I'm Taneya from Illinois btw!
  • dangergirlnga
    dangergirlnga Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm working toward losing 15 though weightlifting, yoga, running & walking. You can do this! Going out for a run & some burpees right now -- you in?
  • redsnapper8
    redsnapper8 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Vanessa, I'm Lori. I've been counting calories for over a year and built up my exercise from a weekly swim to now daily runs, swims, and/or strength training. I'm thrilled with my success and happy to share any tips I can. Likewise,I could do with a second wind of motivation as I'm struggling to lose the last 10lbs. The more support the merrier, do add me :smile: