Starting again...

Options
fatgirlclub
fatgirlclub Posts: 553 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I originally started MFP 2 years ago but was never dedicated. This time, it will be different, I will be different. This is day 2, yesterday I didn't do the greatest, I was craving Doritos and caved. They were good though, lol. I need motivation and encouragement!

Replies

• QuallyLeShay
    QuallyLeShay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too. I just keep telling myself that nothing tastes as good as healthy feels! Baby steps.
  • fatgirlclub
    Options
    Amen QuallyLeShay! It will be a rough road but I'm very determined this time.
  • Lp_orozco19
    Lp_orozco19 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there, today is day 2 for me again. I tried MFP about 3 years ago and didn't make a dent because I was not disciplined enough. I'm now 25 lbs heavier and and giving it another go. Good luck!
  • pamcris
    pamcris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just re-started on Monday. I was doing very good last year until the holidays came and everything went down the drain. I was at 142 and now I'm at 160. My goal is to reach 142 again by September since we are going on a beach vacation, and then 135 overall by the end of the year.
  • fatgirlclub
    Options
    You sound just like me Lp! Good luck to you as well!
  • hyperbeth1
    hyperbeth1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The main thing you want to focus on is everything in moderation. Just eat better more often than not. Short term crash diets do not work long term. Just make incremental changes over the long term help more than make huge ones that leave you so overwhelmed. Start walking everyday even if it is 20 minutes and work up to an hour a day. As you gain more energy, add other exercises! Good luck!
  • Foxxy18
    Foxxy18 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just re-joined and would love to have you as a friend! We can motivate each other!!
  • gurlofgod
    gurlofgod Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Planning! It's literally been the key to any success I've had. If I plan my meals, I am less likely to cave to all my junk food cravings.
  • fatgirlclub
    Options
    Thank you hyperbeth
  • redsnapper8
    redsnapper8 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    If you have the right mindset you can do it, the first month can be hard, but once you see the achievements, you'll be on a role and with a bit of luck develop a lifestyle that keeps your mind happy as well as your bum toned! Good luck, and feel free to add me :)
  • fatgirlclub
    Options
    good advice redsnapper
  • Porcinette
    Porcinette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I originally started MFP 2 years ago but was never dedicated. This time, it will be different, I will be different. This is day 2, yesterday I didn't do the greatest, I was craving Doritos and caved. They were good though, lol. I need motivation and encouragement!

Today is day one (again) for me too. I would love to friend you for support
  • junkoki
    junkoki Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! I have struggled with my weight for most of my life and know what it feels like when you have a craving.
  • ToshiBoissiere
    ToshiBoissiere Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I keep telling myself that the "bad food" will be there when I reach my goal weight. When I reach my goal weight...I can have 1 (vegan double chocolate chip) cookie from Whole Foods!