Best Program for fat burn?

Options
13»

Replies

• omkarbhimraobhosekar01313
    Options
    M just trying to find out right program which will benifit me max fat loss with the right investment of time & workout effort. Right now m doing HIVT with low carb diet
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    as long as you stick with it consistently you should do fine. Most peoples biggest problem is expecting immediate results and then giving up. Good Luck
  • omkarbhimraobhosekar01313
    Options
    Ok thank you jrline & yes u r right
  • jos05
    jos05 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    raven56706 wrote: »
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Losing fat is about moderate calorie deficit more than anything else. True HIT training shouldn't exceed 30 minutes or it's not hard enough. Long low intensity cardio does little except burn a bit of body fat. Practically any physical activity will burn glycogen before touching any fat at all.
    When do you burn the most fat? When you're sleeping.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

please explain the when you're sleeping part. Would love the knowledge :)
    The majority of moderate and higher physical activity (any type) will default to the use of glycogen as an energy source. Till that source is depleted (which takes A LOT of physical effort), fat isn't touched. Now yes, it's true that low intensity exercise burns a HIGHER percentage of fat, but you'd have to work out a pretty long time to burn the amount of fat versus just sitting/sleeping. Why? Because at rest 100% of the energy burned is fat (with the exception if alcohol is present in the bloodstream). Add to that that with restful sleep, GH production is higher which helps to promote lypolysis.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I am really glad I read that. I have been trying to get my sleep schedule back in check. Always good to read knowledgeable postings.