I need FRIENDS!

Options
2»

Replies

• felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm about a month away from 1 year of logging (and this is my second time around of MFP) but I always love new friends and try my best to like and comment on people's updates! :) Anyone just feel free to add me, too ^^
  • fulltimelife
    fulltimelife Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've 100+ pounds to remove! I've lost and gained so many times that I aim to do things a bit different this time around. I have been on MFP since 2011, but until recently never had any 'friends' on here. I think interacting with people will help enrich the experience. It sure makes logging in more fun. :)

I'm sending out some requests, anyone here feel free to add me.
  • tiarajj08
    tiarajj08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    rirwin778 wrote: »
    Hi Denise, I'm Roxanne.
    I'm new here to. 5days in it.
    I like plugging in my food and it keeps me accountable. But there are times durning work with the girls that I think about eating something off my plan. I am looking for support. Also I can't seem to get past 5000 steps during the week cuz I sit at a desk for 8 hrs.
    I'll see how to add you or send a request.

I also sit at a desk for 8 hours a day.. I started a new thing, I set an alarm on my phone for 45 minutes, when it goes off, I get up and walk around the building for a few minutes. Go to the bathroom and lately I have been walking up and down the stairs at least twice, it gets something in and not just sitting ALL day! I don't know if your job is flexible enough that you can walk around for a few minutes, but it is worth a shot, right?! :)

I have a sit down job and I hate sitting!! Lol love the job though, but I do 30 mins of power walking In place every 2 hours. I work twelve hours shifts. I also have to be at work at 530 so before the co workers come in at 9, I do chair and office exercises from YouTube. I like it!!! I try to move as much as I can.
  • hashtagcalmdownbeyonce
    Options
    I'm new too :) feel free to add me!
  • mikegl1
    mikegl1 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Also add me if you wish to. :)
  • threshkreen
    threshkreen Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hello - Denise you can add me as well. I too have a lot to lose and would love to be friends with someone that has a long journey ahead of them!
  • openlynoted
    openlynoted Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Denise. I started this month and need to lose about 40. I'd love to have someone slap me on the side of my head if I lose track!
  • Jbubello
    Jbubello Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome and congrats! This works stick with it!!
  • PDRandom
    PDRandom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Elsie, I am a little bit younger than what my profile says but I h]am determined to lose weight, i am not proud of it.
  • PDRandom
    PDRandom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started this account last year and i was stupid so i stopped
    but now i am starting again and going to do it right