Need some friends to help with motivation :)

Options
2»

Replies

• dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Its great that you are in a good place, but if I read your ticker and your post correctly, you gained 90 pounds "being happy". Is that correct?
    Whatever the situation, good luck.
  • meljofield
    meljofield Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am several years older than you but was a single parent at one time as well. This site has provided me with great support and if I feel like slacking I look at my "friends" and think if they are doing it then why should I go easy on myself. this is my new facebook. LOL. check it several times a day.
  • Xandersmommy
    Xandersmommy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I know it has been a long time, but you ALL are AMAZING!! I am attempting to add you all! lol THANK YOU!!! :smiley:
  • kimmy_7890
    kimmy_7890 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling with weight lost and it is hard when you are all alone in this journey. At home, I am the only one who is trying hard to make this work for me. I do not have their support so it becomes frustrating because they do not understand me at all. I am the one that has to be pushing myself and not give up. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Xandersmommy
    Xandersmommy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Kimmy_7890 Keep going girl!! you got it!! I feel your struggle, but we can do this together!! :smiley: