Day 108 of my journey (with pics)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jenniferslast10
    Jenniferslast10 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see a change between the pictures. You are on the right track - keep up the good work!
  • zucena
    zucena Posts: 43
    Options
    i see the difference... WTG!!!! :):flowerforyou:
  • jadeymum
    jadeymum Posts: 26
    Options
    look at how your waist goes in on the after pics, well done you are doing amazing
  • kcalli0429
    kcalli0429 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Big Difference. Keep up the good work, You look amazing !!!!!
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Definitely a difference!! Way to go! :)
  • vitamina19
    vitamina19 Posts: 30
    Options
    Amazing difference! Keep it up!
  • clintbritt3
    clintbritt3 Posts: 123
    Options
    what's your secret? you look great!!!!
  • hotroddiva
    hotroddiva Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I can tell! You are doing great!
  • Jodi_Hiking4Fitness
    Jodi_Hiking4Fitness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! You should be quite proud of you weight loss Charli. I was over 300 pounds as well. Took me 2 years to drop most of it. Now I'm trying again to lose those last 30 pounds. This is only day 5 for me. So far I'm loving the program and shared stories.

Keep it up hun! By the New Year you'll be one smoken lady : )
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    OMG!! you don't see a difference?!?!?!? I see a HUGE difference!! what an awesome inspiration!! TY!
  • Janeta58
    Janeta58 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Definitely a big change. Congratulations! Maybe you don't notice the change as much because your pants are baggy. Right? :smile: Since you are still losing, maybe go to a 'gently used' store and buy some clothes that fit for now. Or if you know someone who sews, ask them to take in your currents ones. But once again, congratulations! :drinker:
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    you guys are incredible, and have brightened my day so thankyou so much! xxx

I havent been doing anything amazing, just eating well, and exercising. I eat between 1000 and 1200 cals a day ( i have a medical diagnosis of a slow metabolism, so burn less cals than most) and exercise as often as i can, and dont eat back my exercise calories at the moment ( i will when i get nearer my goal).

I've just brought a few pairs of jeans that actually fit, but i'm hoping they dont fit for long either :laugh:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    big difference, your jeans are hanging off you!! Awsome loss hun, keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • sugartwist
    sugartwist Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Finding_Fit_Me
    Finding_Fit_Me Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work, because everything you're doing is totally paying off! <3
  • 22Tweety
    22Tweety Posts: 4
    Options
    Girl you look amazing!! Keep taking pics, our eyes play tricks on us since we see ourselves every day, but when you look at old pics and compare them to your new pics, holy your are doing amazing!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    way to go you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!