Feel free to add me Gabbie :).
  • haleslucas2014
    haleslucas2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Aren't we all!! You got this Gabbie!
  • dtw44
    dtw44 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too! I lost 30 pounds a few months back, then got off track but maintained. Now I'm ready to get going! I have 30 pounds to lose and I've been lifting but I want to find a way to throw cardio in the mix (it's really hard for me at that point). Feel free to add me if you want an accountability buddy! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • valeriagutierrezvg700
    valeriagutierrezvg700 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me too
  • cshir
    cshir Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Chelsey and I am in desperate need of some motivational help. I want so badly to lose weight but I can't seem to do it. To tell you my story, from middle school up to just a few years ago I dealt on and off with various eating disorders. My lowest weight was 90 lbs, and my highest so far is 200. I have yet to lose weight the "right way". I currently weigh 180 and am wanting to lose AT LEAST 40 lbs. I don't even care so much about the number on the scale anymore, but all of my clothes are becoming too small and I know that I need to reach a weight that is healthy for me. I just don't really know how to do all of this the right way. Is there anyone out there that would want to help me out?
  • vinelover061203
    vinelover061203 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi you can do it i have seen it before
  • FitHealthyBKY
    FitHealthyBKY Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    We can do this guys!! Feel free to add me! Happy to share support! :)
  • wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    All feel free to add me!!
  • mandycat1986
    mandycat1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am 184. Wanting to lose 40lbs too! I felt like crying when we got a new scale the other day. I was 170 a year ago, but could never get below that since having my third baby. I couldn't figure out how to lose weight. Now I realize with this app, I was eating about 500 cal. Per day too much.
  • Ldmarcher07
    Ldmarcher07 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 26 and new to MFP. I've tried losing weight a countless number of times but I'm tired of quitting and hearing of others quitting as well. I want you, myself, and everyone else on this weight loss journey to succeed. Let's lean on each other for support.
  • ariarenson
    ariarenson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me gabbie!
  • MeganRobinson0322
    MeganRobinson0322 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello Gabbie, and everyone else! :smiley:

I've tried times before to lose weight, and have failed for whatever reason there was at the time (excuses, excuses, excuses!). This time I am NOT taking no for an answer! I'm so tired of being sick and tired, and tired of being uncomfortable in my own skin. It's time for me to go back to the weight I should be, and stop "eating my feelings" and because I'm "bored". I will be starting DDP Yoga tomorrow. Looking to lose 50+ lbs. Wanting to make friends that are on the same weight loss path; people who are also doing DDP Yoga; people who can/will help keep me accountable and be there as a great support system for one another. We can do this!

Thank you, God Bless, and good journey to the fitness you are wanting to all!
  • BrendaKrause3873
    BrendaKrause3873 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Gabbie and everyone else. I could also use motivational buddies. Gabbie, I sent you a friend request. Anyone else here is welcome to add me :-)