Shopping trip

Options
conkin86
conkin86 Posts: 20 Member
I hate shopping! Well I use too :) I went shopping back in march looking for a cute dress to wear for church on Easter.. Had the worse luck finally settled on one only for my husband to nicely tell me I looked pregant so back to the store that one went. I went back to the store today ( 3 months after ) found that dress and tried it on again....the best part I went from 1x to a Large!!!wcjzuhfnw5sx.jpg

Replies

• erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey that is a dress from Charlotte Russe right? I think I tried that one on before. Looks cute! Nice work!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • conkin86
    Options
    This was a Maurice I'm not sure I could fit anything from Charlotte Russe. :)
  • JessF2003
    JessF2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So cute!! Love maurices way too much! :)
  • mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Well done :)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    conkin86 wrote: »
    I hate shopping! Well I use too :) I went shopping back in march looking for a cute dress to wear for church on Easter.. Had the worse luck finally settled on one only for my husband to nicely tell me I looked pregant so back to the store that one went. I went back to the store today ( 3 months after ) found that dress and tried it on again....the best part I went from 1x to a Large!!!wcjzuhfnw5sx.jpg
    Wow, what a big difference. It looks great on you now
  • JillUrbina
    JillUrbina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post! And you're rocking that dress, girl! awesome job
  • allenara
    allenara Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great work! What a difference a few months and some hard work make.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    The large fits you better than the 1X did too! Great job.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    What a difference!
  • Swanson83
    Swanson83 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    WOW! I hope you bought the dress a second time! You look fab!
  • conkin86
    Options
    I didn't...I'm not much a dress kinda girl. I still wasn't found of it, but I did love the fact I could fit a large!! You guys rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!