what is your favorite exercise w/o any equipment?

Options
slik1227
slik1227 Posts: 81 Member
I was thinking of compiling the list for a series of mini challenges and I know everyone has different levels of equipment. So let me have all your favorites with no equipment!

Thanx everyone, and your favorite will be coming to you soon in a new mini challenge!

Replies

• rjvt006
    rjvt006 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    hiking only need your own two feet not sure how that could be a challenge?
  • Menene
    Menene Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Walking, Walking , Walking
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I also love hiking, maybe doing your favorite workout dvd could be made into a challenge also......
  • aladd2
    aladd2 Posts: 70
    Options
    zumba and insanity
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    The Insanity workout. Also, there are many workouts to follow on youtube. You can check out Bodyrock on youtube.
  • aladd2
    aladd2 Posts: 70
    Options
    zumba and insanity
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Turning up the radio and dancing my fool head off! Throwing in some squats and lunges while I'm at it!
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Planks. Love/hate
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Define equipment. I would define this as a machine that helps or does a movement for you (treadmills, weight machines, etc), but wouldn't include free weights as you are moving them. Under this definition, I love (heavy) squats and deadlifts.

Should you define it as anything extra (weights), so only doing body weight exercises and movements, I like the hundredpushup program stuff, so push ups, pull ups, planks, body weight squats, etc.
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Planks. Love/hate

Oh I know! Planks is what I was gonna post as well.
  • Hyster1
    Hyster1 Posts: 75
    Options
    Zumba!!!!! Love It
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Running FTW!!!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Pushups!

I also have a Burn Fat Boost Metabolism DVD that doesn't require any equipment! (but, yeah, you got have the DVD, so I guess that doesn't help, huh?)
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Stairs... Nothing like going up and down every aisle of the bleachers at your local HS to get your HR up!
  • mickeyfreak
    Options
    Walking.
  • ChristineM1953
    ChristineM1953 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Zumba and walking - my two favorite things!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Running is my favorite, but I also like push-ups and (I can't believe I am about to type this) tricep dips. Throw in a few squats and lunges and I am a happy gal!
  • Live4HerSmile
    Options
    ABS!!!!!!!!!!!! crunches, Russian twists, seal claps, planks, bicycle crunches, reverse crunches...I love 'em all!!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Walking, jogging, running, or a combination of all three as interval training.
    Push ups
    Just about any ab floor exercises
    Punches in a squat position (works upper and lower body at the same time)
    Side leg lifts