very physical job, help!!!

Options
I have had this app for a good while now and it does help alot but im trying to figure out how many calories should I eat. So I deliver groceries to huge chain accounts, cheddars, five guys, slims chicken etc.... I unload about 14 to 21 thousand lbs of food everyday monday through friday. I stay constantly moving for hours at a time stacking food on a dolly and rolling it into the account. I work about 12 hrs of physical labor and im trying to figure out how many calories should I eat if im trying to trim down... Im afraid if I go under my calorie count I will lose alot more muscle then I want. Honestly I have no clue what I should be eating since im burning so much running my route.. Thank you for whoever responds back

Replies

• wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Since your that active you should probably be around 2100 a day because you are always on the go and do a lot of physical labor.
  • wcope0412
    Options
    You should have a deficit of 500-1000 to lose weight. And that won't cut into your muscle. If you start going under your calories then it will. Hope this helps
  • robert903
    robert903 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thats the thing, im trying to figure out how many calories do I burn... I used a pedometer and I walk about 6-10 miles in a day... I used this app and it says im not eating enough and I eat about 1900 calories but once I add my job, gym time and cardio It brings my remaining calories to 1800 lol I dont think I can eat more
  • wcope0412
    Options
    Ok yeah I see I'm sorry I misunderstood you. I'm in the Sam boat them. It does the same for me now. It won't let me complete my Daily log because it says I'm not eating enough either I just can't eat anymore lol. Im a detective and I walk all the time them get off work workout at home. So I understand. Sorry I could help brother lol
  • ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Protein shakes? But yeah, get a device with heart rate monitor for more accuracy.