success? having trouble seeing it

Options
JustGila
JustGila Posts: 23 Member
So its been three months on MFP-Ive lost about 12 lbs since January. I think maybe i've lost weight in my feet or something. I may have hit my plateau....see for yourself.

February 2011

6055310_4278.jpg
6055310_4101.jpg

May 2011

6055310_3631.jpg
6055310_8130.jpg

Replies

• Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I don't know if there is a better way.. I have never posted pics before.. BUT. I can definitely see it in your torso. Your stomach is smaller and smoother. Its a great start! Nice job!
  • jennlco
    jennlco Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss so far!

Have you noticed your clothes getting a little bigger for you? You might not see direct results in your body right away but I bet you can feel them :) You are fitter, stronger and healthier - you will SEE more of a difference soon!

Good luck and let me know how you are going!!
  • stephaniekendrick
    stephaniekendrick Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference...good for you! It's great when all your hard work is paying off isn't it? Great job!
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I can tell in your arms and your face, you look happier too, good job and keep it up, I am having slow progress too, we just need to stick with it :)
  • Froggy1976
    Froggy1976 Posts: 472
    Options
    So its been three months on MFP-Ive lost about 12 lbs since January. I think maybe i've lost weight in my feet or something. I may have hit my plateau....see for yourself.

February 2011

6055310_4278.jpg
    6055310_4101.jpg

May 2011

6055310_3631.jpg
    6055310_8130.jpg

Is there a better way to make these pics show up???
    you have to put [ img ] at the beginning and [ / img ] at the end....without the spaces.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options

February 2011

6055310_4278.jpg
    6055310_4101.jpg

May 2011

6055310_3631.jpg
    6055310_8130.jpg

Is there a better way to make these pics show up???

I can see it right under your bra strap. See that roll in the first picture back in Feb? It's definitely smaller now! 12 lbs isn't a lot so just keep trucking, you'll see it soon. I lost 12 lbs starting off because I had a lot of water weight and didn't notice a big difference until I got closer to 20... so just keep working. You'll get there!
  • JustGila
    JustGila Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    I can definitely see it on you.. in the stomach and top area! I find that adding a lot of strength training helps me to see it in myself. I use the 30 day shred a few days a week, and that really tones up. I've heard that if you're doing all cardio, it takes longer to lose weight because your burning your muscle and fat. When you add the strength training you are trading muscle for fat, which takes longer to see in the numbers, but you'll see in your body right away. Keep going!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    hi! ok in the side-view pic, look around the waist of your pants. you can see that it is much wider in the before pic from your back to your belly. it looks like it's like an inch or 2 smaller, so that would be like 3-4 inches lost around your waist! which is awesome ;) in the front pic, it also looks like your tummy is smaller and a little more toned.
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Loads thinner, you look much better for it in the face too! Keep going lady!!!
  • stockholmhasa
    stockholmhasa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can without a doubt tell :) 12 pounds may not be a huge number, but it's definitely a great start and shows that what you're doing, is working.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!