Death

Options
Today I said goodbye to old friends....my size 16 pants and my size 18/20 tops. It's the only time i felt good about goodbyes. I cannot thank Team Sadek and Lauren enough for my success. I couldn't have done this without you!!! Hello 14 welcome to my life...for a short time

Replies

• notfbam
    notfbam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Lots of folks are probably scared to see what this thread is about---but it intrigued me. I, too, have had some death recently---the 2xl and most of the xl are not alive and well and taking up space in my wardrobe any more---cleaned out my dresser and found LOTS to bless others with, and lots of room to have the remaining things nicely organized. Supposedly most people only wear about 90 percent of their clothes anyway so keep what fits and only buy what you really love! Next funeral is for the mountain in the closet!!!!
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I too was intrigued by your title. My closet...while organized needs a major overhaul. It takes me forever to get dressed becuase I can't find anything that fits properly anymore. (A wonderful problem to have!) Even today...my workout pants were saggy. I need to pass it on to others and just keep what fits/is really flattering/I love!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    yXbtMVN.png
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! One of the best bonuses about weight loss. I remember when I finally had to suck it up and go out to buy some new clothes. At that point I knew I had lost a lot but had no idea what I weighed or what size I might be in. I figured around a 9/10 from a size 14. I tried on a 9 and to my surprize it was too big. So I went to an 8 and even that was a little lose. I was shocked, extatic, beyond amazed! Several months later I was down to a zero, and then a double zero... and now I have a hard time finding clothing that fits me. Most stores don't sell a lot of zero's and the 2's and 4's while they fit me in the thigh are much to lose around the waist. I love hearing about success like this.. it reminds us of the great things to come! :smile: Keep up the great work, pretty soon that 14 will be a 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4..... :smiley: