Best work out

Options
Guys- what's a best way to do cardio and loose weight easier??? Is there a trick I need?? Also- who knows how to detox your body?

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Cardio is not for losing weight, it is for health. Eat at a calorie deficit and you will lose, exercise to eat more and for cardiovascular health and/or weight train for LBM maintenance. You do not need to detox your body.
  • mairarodriguez38
    mairarodriguez38 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Cardio is not for losing weight, it is for health. Eat at a calorie deficit and you will lose, exercise to eat more and for cardiovascular health and/or weight train for LBM maintenance. You do not need to detox your body.

What is LBM
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I like to switch it up with running outside, using my elliptical, or the rower at the gym for cardio. I add in yoga, kettlebells, and using the machines at the gym to even it out. The best cardio is doing something that you enjoy and will stick with, which is why I switch it up to keep from getting bored. Exercise for your health and make sure that you are eating at a calories deficit in order to lose weight. The best trick is to stay consistent and persistent in your weight loss efforts.

Also, your body's organs (liver, kidneys) works to detox your body and you do not need to spend money on pills, wraps, or other stuff in order to detox.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

What is LBM

Lean body mass, muscle. When you lose "weight", some of it is muscle. You can save more if you resistance train and eat an appropriate amount of protein.
  • mairarodriguez38
    Options
    debubbie wrote: »
    I like to switch it up with running outside, using my elliptical, or the rower at the gym for cardio. I add in yoga, kettlebells, and using the machines at the gym to even it out. The best cardio is doing something that you enjoy and will stick with, which is why I switch it up to keep from getting bored. Exercise for your health and make sure that you are eating at a calories deficit in order to lose weight. The best trick is to stay consistent and persistent in your weight loss efforts.

Also, your body's organs (liver, kidneys) works to detox your body and you do not need to spend money on pills, wraps, or other stuff in order to detox.

Me question for the detox was because if I eat something randomly I get really bloated. I do eat gluten free food but wen I eat something I just get bloated and really gassy which I hate
  • AmyCKay
    AmyCKay Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Maybe try some digestive enzymes and/or probiotics for the bloating.
    I use a multi enzyme and it works great, my digestion improved a lot. I also take probiotics.

If you eat healthy and drink lots of water, your organs will detox naturally
  • mairarodriguez38
    Options
    AmyCKay wrote: »
    Maybe try some digestive enzymes and/or probiotics for the bloating.
    I use a multi enzyme and it works great, my digestion improved a lot. I also take probiotics.

If you eat healthy and drink lots of water, your organs will detox naturally

I totally forgot about those products