Just wanna lose weight!

i have lost a lot of weight in the past year and my uncle recently passed away and I've been losing my streak, please help me with motivation and good tips! Thank you!

Replies

• Christafilbeck
    Christafilbeck Posts: 21 Member
    I recently lost my brother. It through me for a loop. Then suffering from plantar fasciitis. It is hard to get out of the funk. I just realized that I was just hurting myself. My brother would not want me to suffer. So, I'm back to walking and watching what I eat. I got a Fitbit and reading everything I can get my hands on
  • taryn_harpole
    taryn_harpole Posts: 7 Member
    Thank you so much for that! My mom also has plantar fasciitis so I get what you're going through. She has a hard time running and she used to do half marathons all the time so now she just sticks to biking. I'm sorry to hear about your brother and my uncle probably wouldn't want to see me getting out of shape or hurting myself either. Thank you for your help!
  • PTru0ng
    PTru0ng Posts: 5 Member
    Keep yourself motivated. I am sorry about your uncle but keep pushing through!
  • taryn_harpole
    Thank you! I'm not gonna let anything bring me down because I wanna look good for school in a month so I'm going to keep trying my best!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    There are times in life when you just don't have the strength to give tout losing weight. It would be perfectly OK to put it on a back burner for a bit while dealing with more pressing issues. Your goals will still be there waiting for you.
  • taryn_harpole
    Thank you but I want to start now or else I'll never be motivated to and school is starting soon so I wanna go back and show everyone that I can do it because a lot of people don't believe in me
  • Christafilbeck
    Christafilbeck Posts: 21 Member
    Thank you everyone
  • taryn_harpole
    Thank you too!
  • GGFortin
    GGFortin Posts: 1 Member
    I know this was from a long time ago but I am right here with u and I know how hard it is to loose the weight keep trying