Need to lose 60 pounds

Options
just wanting friends for my journey

Replies

• jesskm94
    jesskm94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll be a friend! We can journey together! It's a hard journey without support
  • angelabennin
    angelabennin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just started this week at the suggestion of a nutritionist.
  • BJT2010
    BJT2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am beginning my journey to lose 55lbs and to get healthy and feel good. Day 1 of the rest of my life.
  • BJT2010
    BJT2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can we help each other out?
  • 1meeks123
    1meeks123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh my goal is 60 pounds too! Going to be tough with all the summer activities, cookouts, parties and such but I love fitness pal holding me accountable! Lets begin the journey!
  • jamesharris887
    jamesharris887 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost 80 pounds since 8-16-14

• candikay731
    candikay731 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started app, looking to loose 35-40 lbs. So ready and motivated to change my life!
  • ronald43
    ronald43 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 45 lbs by December 24 so let's work together. I am 195 lbs now
  • marie_mulli
    marie_mulli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings. I want and need to loose 60lbs. It's harder loosing weight the older I get. My energy level is very low. Needing much motivation.
  • MeganRobinson0322
    MeganRobinson0322 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello all! :smiley:

I've tried times before to lose weight, and have failed for whatever reason there was at the time (excuses, excuses, excuses!). This time I am NOT taking no for an answer! I'm so tired of being sick and tired, and tired of being uncomfortable in my own skin. It's time for me to go back to the weight I should be, and stop "eating my feelings" and because I'm "bored". I will be starting DDP Yoga tomorrow. Looking to lose 50+ lbs. Wanting to make friends that are on the same weight loss path; people who are also doing DDP Yoga; people who can/will help keep me accountable and be there as a great support system for one another. We can do this!

Thank you, God Bless, and good journey to the fitness you are wanting to all!
  • nicole3dorsey
    nicole3dorsey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I lost 80 pounds since 8-16-14
    Wow.. Awesome job.. I will soon say that
  • nicole3dorsey
    nicole3dorsey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    BJT2010 wrote: »
    Can we help each other out?

Let's do it
  • ronald43