2009 goals

Options
Okay, just like the rest of the world my goal is to loose weight (again). I started on this site in Jan 08 and was a yo yo all year long. I'm going to try to stick to my goal this coming year and not fall off the wagon like this year.

These last couple of days I'm just going to enjoy the holidays, the parties and then 09 buckle down and try again. I don't want it to be too late where the weight will be so hard to control that I just give up.
Please pray that does not happen.

Replies

• Erica92627
    Options
    Okay, just like the rest of the world my goal is to loose weight (again). I started on this site in Jan 08 and was a yo yo all year long. I'm going to try to stick to my goal this coming year and not fall off the wagon like this year.

These last couple of days I'm just going to enjoy the holidays, the parties and then 09 buckle down and try again. I don't want it to be too late where the weight will be so hard to control that I just give up.
    Please pray that does not happen.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you :flowerforyou: You can do this...remember it has to be a lifestyle change...not just a diet :flowerforyou:
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    First of all, I love the old Saved by the Bell pic. That's great. Second of all, 2008 was a big year for change...but I think 2009 will bring even more change. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey. i know you can do it!

Here are some of my goals for 2009:
    Reach my goal weight of 135 lbs.
    Make my life more exciting / adventurous
    Become more financially stable
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This is my first day also but I'm up for the challenge. It's going to be a hard but you are worth the fight . We have to remain focused on the big picture. The one thing I do is picture myself in that 2 piece:tongue:
  • Tati08
    Tati08 Posts: 11
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! My 2009 goal is to lose 15 lbs and keep it off and to make everything toned by consitently going to the gym.
  • darkknight
    darkknight Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to the forum - good luck to everyone with your 2009 goals!

Fitness Goals for 2009:
    -Be consistent with training and healthy eating
    -Reach 10% or less BF (about 35 lbs to lose)
    -Compete in at least 2 Sprint triathlons