P90X Question

Options
I am currently loving the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred since I can get my workout done in 25 minutes. I feel like I'm ready to bump it up to the next level with P90X but I am apprehensive to commit to it if the workout sessions are significantly longer. How long do they take on average?

Replies

• Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Most are 50 - 55 minutes. You do have a Cardio X that is only about 45 minutes and a very good overall body work out. The longest is the Yoga X....that is 1 1/2 hours. As Tony says.....I hate it.....but I love it!
  • TurboChels
    TurboChels Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    They are all about 45 mins to 1 hr. Only exception being Yoga X is 90 mins. Way to excel with your workouts! You are going to crush P90X!
  • ScottMcCormick22
    Options
    They take about 1 hour each, some a little longer when you add ab ripper to them.
  • dmest
    dmest Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You could always try modifying the workout to make it shorter. My husband does it for 30 - 40 minutes a day and just skips some of the exercises.
  • MayberryMama
    Options
    Hi AZiemba! The P90X routines are on average 40-50 mins. There is one that is over 60. Really he has you doing either one longer or two shorter (30 mins or less) workouts a day. I did Jillian's Shred and didn't finish it all the way, but still was able to complete P90X just fine. It's TOUGH but the results are AMAZING. And if you don't want to invest in the pull up bar, stretchy bands work just fine.
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    All of the weight workouts are followed by 16 minutes of ab ripper X so they are all over an hour. Sometimes up tot an hour and a half.
  • gismo_18
    gismo_18 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just do it! You won't regret it!:bigsmile: