30 Day Get Ready For A Bikini Body Challenge!

Options
124»

Replies

• driedrie83
    driedrie83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Name: Adrienne Jimmerson
    Starting Weight: 166
    Starting body pic:
    Goal Weight: 125
    What you plan on doing: Exercise, eat well balanced meals, exercise
    Your motivation: The other person in the mirror!!! OMG that's me!!!

:happy:
  • sarthur97
    sarthur97 Posts: 1
    Options
    Name: Stephanie
    Current Weight: 167
    Goal Weight: 150

I am going to start working out 5 times a week and sticking to my calorie goal! Ive lost the wieght before and i really want to keep it off this time!!
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    Enjoy swimsuit shopping, Stephinwow. I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised!

I ran across this article and thought you all might enjoy it: http://www.active.com/women/Articles/3-Tips-to-Get-Fit-for-Summer.htm?cmp=17-7-680

Great article, thanks!!!

I've been missing in action here, last week was crazy and I just gave up. Feeling much better today and am definitely going to get my exercise in today.

Kim
  • jenn9253
    jenn9253 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi ladies! Just found this video for great abs. :flowerforyou: Thought I'd share! http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/balancedliving/get-taylor-lautners-abs/70
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with their loss? I'm holding steady, but I've last a few inches! I need to get back on track, though. I have a smaller sized suit top coming in next Wednesday.
  • jenn9253
    Options
    Happy Friday! I switched to weigh in on Friday this week -- 159.4 :smooched: I'm getting there...slowly but surely LOL! I have been told by several people that my butt is getting smaller, so that's GREAT!!! Might just hit the lake this weekend! Hope you all are doing well with the challenge. Have a safe & happy Memorial Day!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    WTG, Jenn!

Holly, are you still with us?
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    I got my new swimsuit in and I'm a size smaller than the one I was busting out of last year!

I'm also 1 pound down.

Hooray!!
  • jenn9253
    Options
    I got my new swimsuit in and I'm a size smaller than the one I was busting out of last year!

I'm also 1 pound down.

Hooray!!

That's aWeSoMe!!! Good job!!
  • jenn9253
    Options
    Weighed in this morning (had weigh in @ work for my challenge there) and I have lost 1.6lbs! Weighed in @ 158.2! Not sure that I will make my goal of 160 by June 8th but I'm getting close. So proud of myself! I hope all of you are doing well also and are reaching your bikini body goal! :love:
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Hi, all! You guys sound like you're doing great! I am also holding steady on the scale but have lost an inch or two here and there. I'm actually getting frustrated with the scale and have decided to stay off of it for a few weeks.

Keep it going!
  • DanceYogaRun
    Options
    I'm so with you, Steph!

Deadline is tomorrow, isn't it? I didn't make it, lol.

SW was 180
    CW is 175

Progress is progress, though!

How is everyone else doing?