Wanna find a fitness pal to loss weight together

Options
Hi there

Anyone who is keening to loss weight and living health...and keep each other motivated..let's be fit, health and Happy together

rbc5jpv66hsa.jpg

Replies

• chocolate_totoro
    chocolate_totoro Posts: 827 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    @Vanessa317 Hello, I would like to be your fitness partner! (: BTW you're very beautiful!!
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Wow, your very beautiful, there's no way you wanna lose weight. Your fine as you are. But welcome to the app. And hope you reach your goal. Slow and steady.

So where, are you from.
  • Vanessa317
    Vanessa317 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow, your very beautiful, there's no way you wanna lose weight. Your fine as you are. But welcome to the app. And hope you reach your goal. Slow and steady.

So where, are you from.

Thank u...i come from China but living in Singapore..how abt u?
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options

So where, are you from.

Thank u...i come from China but living in Singapore..how abt u?

Uk here, Singapore seems like one amazing place. overcrowded And expensiv. But still amazing .

Best of luck on your journey. Just cut out the fast food. And high sugary food. Chinese cuisine Is some of the best.
  • yasokul257
    yasokul257 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    U got to be very strict on your diet. Great to see ur post. :) Am in Singapore too