Hey! I'm Lee and been using the app for about a month so far!

Options
Hey guys and gals, I'm Lee and have been using the app for about a month now and just plucked up the courage to post.

I've been up and down with my weight all my life. At my heaviest I've weighed 23 stone 5 pounds and I did end up losing 5 stone a couple of years ago and due to an injury I gained 3 stone of it back on. But this month I have lost a stone so onwards and upwards eh? :)

Replies

• Ms_Jojo
    Ms_Jojo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Well done you!! Ive just come back after a 48month break so I've got ALOT of making up to do :)
  • exuberant30
    exuberant30 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey lee
    Congrats with the weight loss.
    Keep it up my friend we can do this
  • milmore345
    milmore345 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :) I've recently been to the doctors about my weight to make sure everything is all good on the inside, had a blood test and they said my liver, kidneys and thyroid are all fine and so is my blood count all that she says was my cholesterol was very slightly over the desirable amount as well as my blood pressure but the doctor said that is due to me being overweight.

She's rebooked me to see her again in a month and have another blood test in six months time to make sure that the weight was causing these issues but hopefully I'll have lost more weight by then :)
  • Ms_Jojo
    Ms_Jojo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good luck & in a month you can wow your doc with more weight loss and a healthier you!! :)