18 weeks. success anyone?

Options
Hi All, i have a important business trip, and also a nice hunting trip coming in 18 weeks. Need massive motivation, hit me with your amazing results done in or less than 18 weeks, i wanna see and feel what i can achieve in 18 weeks with the right nutrition, and a increase of exercising daily!!! HIT ME!!!!!!

Replies

• Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I lost 19 lbs in 14 weeks. I didn't mean to lose that much so I put some back on. I started at 147 and got down to 128. I am currently right below 134.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    After 16 weeks I've lost 24 lbs, hopefully at least 25 lbs by 18 week. Also in much better fitness level overall. I went from not being able to run for a minute straight to completing a 5K in 27:23.
    You can achieve amazing results in less than 18 weeks!
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    Since January I've lost 17LBS and went from breathing really heavy walking around a few blocks to jogging them with little sweat.
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 12th week, I have lost a total of 19.2 lbs. I started at 180lbs and I am at 160.8 lbs, can't wait to get into the 150's :)
    This site has also helped me a lot, I joined on April 1st and I have lost 11 lbs of the 19.
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    In twelve weeks I lost almost 17lbs. Its been 16 weeks now and I am only a half pound away from having lost 20lbs!
    I went from a size 11/12 to a size seven and feel great :)
  • cecrossley
    cecrossley Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm on week like 21 or 22 and I am down 41 lbs. That includes a 6 week plateau. I agree with the others! You can DO so much in that time! At the start, I couldn't run a full mile and now I'm up to 9!
  • MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm on week 17 right now. I started working out 3-5 times a week trying to burn 600 calories at each workout or 65min and fill out everything I eat on my diary and stay within my goals.
    I have lost 14 total inches
    Got back into capris I haven't worn in 3 years ( sz. 6 )
    Lost 11lbs
    I also joined a lot of groups on here and challenges

Good luck!
  • nancymmorris
    nancymmorris Posts: 310
    Options
    In 14 weeks I have lost 22.2 lbs and have 17.8 more to lose.
  • monkeymomof3
    monkeymomof3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 7 and I'm down 11 :) I have also dropped one pant size and almost a bra size :) I am really hopeing to be at goal by the time I hit 18 weeks :) You can do a lot if you just commit to it!
  • phog007
    phog007 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am on week six or seven (not sure) and have lost 21 pounds! Eighteen weeks is a long time!
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite at 18 yet. I've been on the site for 101 days (to this date); and started losing weight maybe a week before. (So approximately 15+ weeks).

So far I've lost 44 pounds. I've been looking at every day (most meals too) as a choice. Deciding to be healthy or not.

I'm looking forward to seeing what I might look like by the 4th of July (Peachtree Road Race, 10K run here in Atlanta); and by my birthday in September. Having a "vision" has helped me make choices.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Monday began my 14th week. 27 pounds loss and around 2.5 inches lost around my waist. I hope you can get to your goal or close to it within the 18 weeks. Make sure to log into here to read the boards as much as you can. It's great motivation.
  • mom2alexandmatt
    Options
    In 18 weeks, I lost 30lbs. Nothing fancy, just counting calories, increasing my movement... in short, being accountable and active (shout out to the awesome AAA Fitness group I am part of). The support here is great. I find a solid, motivating support system does wonders! You can do it too!!!
    Good luck!
  • btru2u73
    btru2u73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I once lost 50 pounds in 12 weeks - I said it, 50 pounds in just 3 months. I was really obese when I did though, but hard work, determination, the proper diet and exercise to boot I'm confident whatever your goal is you'll be able to knock it out of the park! I don't have pictures of this change, I was too ashamed of my initial weight of 323 pounds. I'm now 240 and still have to lose a lot, but I did it once, I can do it again! And you can too!!
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I lost 59# my first 18 weeks. :bigsmile:
  • IMDABOMBthe0wife0DABEAST
    Options
    I lost 32 lbs in 12 weeks during our BL challenge at work. I have lost 108lbs over the course of 1 and 1/2 years. You can do anything you put your mind to. Just make realistic goals for yourself and that will help you stay motivated and on track. Best of luck.
  • swnash
    swnash Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am right at the 18 week point now.
    When I started in January I couldn't run a mile, yesterday I finished a 17.2 mile run with no stops! In addition to the exercise I have been really careful about my diet and have managed to loose 36 pounds. I have gone from a pant size of 35 (probably 36) to a 29, and my shirt size has dropped from a men's large to a small/extra small. I am not where I want to be yet but it is amazing what you can accomplish in such a short amount of time.
    Good luck!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    well i've lost 14 lbs in 13 weeks. that's with 30 minutes of exercise per day plus 1-3 walks per week. and eating healthier and sticking to a 1 lb loss per week calorie goal. GL!
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    Broken, I have been on the 17 day diet for 36 days I have lost 25 punds the best diet ever I have been on. All it does is to show you how to eat and eat right all the time its not just a diet but a way of lifestyle.
  • tatesmom
    tatesmom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have lost 27# in 65 days, but I do have A LOT (would love to lose 100#) to lose. I agree with the other posters on here. As long as you make the right choices and remain committed, you can do it!!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!