Looking for weight loss buddies - lose over 50 lbs?

Options
I'm not going to say how much weight I need to lose ;) But Let's just say I'll need some long haul friend's to get me there! I'm 28 and mom of one, I'd like to have another but not until I lose weight. My mind is right this time around! I feel great, I'm motivated, and my husband is so encouraging~ but sometimes you need an extra push and that is why I'm here ;)

Please add me if you too need support!

Replies

• jeflogue
    jeflogue Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I definitely do, single mom of one beautiful boy :)
  • cbutlerp1980
    cbutlerp1980 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a mom of two and have another 40 pounds until my goal. I'm in!
  • stefanie972
    stefanie972 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! 34 mom of two ;)
  • cindyhoo3
    cindyhoo3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. Love some support pals. I'm 42. I've lost 30 pounds so far and have another 40 to go. I am a working mom of 4 year old twin boys. Let's do this!
  • treetsobe
    treetsobe Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hello Ladies! 37 y/o Mom of 5... Currently 326 lbs. From 348 lbs. My weight goal is getting under 200 lbs!
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 3. Have lost 59 lbs so far, another 25-30 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • wendewildcat
    wendewildcat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am new to this and I have 50+ to lose. Would love some friends for the journey!
  • rockinwolf
    rockinwolf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am just beginning to really use the site and could use support. It's so easy for me to get discouraged and veer off course. (Mom of 1)
  • KatieBea44
    KatieBea44 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies :) I feel a little out of place because I am not a mom, however, I am always looking for new friends for support, and to support in their own journeys. Please add me if you see this :) 21 y/o 15lbs lost, 20 lbs to go!
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    29 year old mom of a 7 month old girl. I have lost 16lbs so far. 30lbs till my next goal. I want to get it off before we start trying for baby #2. Feel free to add me. I need more friends on here for motivation.
  • Chakhmah
    Chakhmah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a 31 year old mom of 2. Looking to lose 80 pounds. Today's my first day on the site.

Feel free to add me
  • treetsobe
    treetsobe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    treetsobe wrote: »
    Hello Ladies! 37 y/o Mom of 5... Currently 326 lbs. From 348 lbs. My weight goal is getting under 200 lbs!

• raindrop8922
    raindrop8922 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Im so glad I found this! Im 26 and a mom of three and I need to lose 60/65 pounds!
  • AZrising
    AZrising Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to say how much weight I need to lose ;) But Let's just say I'll need some long haul friend's to get me there! I'm 28 and mom of one, I'd like to have another but not until I lose weight. My mind is right this time around! I feel great, I'm motivated, and my husband is so encouraging~ but sometimes you need an extra push and that is why I'm here ;)

Please add me if you too need support!

Be glad to provide support too. I know I need it also. Feel free for any of you to add me also. If you provide the support so will I!

• goodideabear
    goodideabear Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    treetsobe wrote: »

Great Job!
  • twofastdogs
    twofastdogs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No kids here (so no post baby excuses!) but have 60 pounds to lose. Would appreciate any support or help. Not normally one to reach out on a site, but I'm reaching the point of frustration doing this on my own. So, please feel free to add me. I am happy to cheer you all on as well. :)