Special K K2O protein water mix?

Options
Seajolly
Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
Does anyone use these? I tried the strawberry kiwi today and it's really tasty! It's 30 cals, 0g of sugar, 5g of protein, and 5g of fiber! So it sounds a little too good to be true... Haha.

I'm hoping they help supplement more protein and fiber into my diet without the calories that other protein sources have.

Anyone tried them?

Replies

• misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i haven't tried those... i usually find that water mixes are too sweet for me
  • mandyshell
    mandyshell Posts: 55
    Options
    I drink them, I hate the kiwi strawberry too. It's gross! But the Pink Lemonade is really good. I drink it a couple times a week and they do seem to curb the hunger.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I love the strawberry kiwi but since I'm not used to anything really sweet, I use it sparingly and one packet will easily sweeten 3 bottles of water for me. The extra protein and fiber is great:)
  • monoxidechick
    monoxidechick Posts: 339
    Options
    I bought the pink lemondaid ones once. I use it occassionally when I get bored of plain water, it seems to satisfy the thirst and hunger. But I only add a little bit to my water, not the whole thing. One usually lasts a full day or two.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    i love the lemonade one and im curious as well... i used to drink it all the time at school but now i really only drink water. i dont care for normal whey much so i am trying to find alternatives. im thinking about using those and adding some strawberry whey powder to it to make strawberry lemonade.... since those are 1 net carb and 5g protein and only 30 cals, not bad! and i know the water is still thin so adding a little extra whey may be alright with it.... im gonna give it a try at least! hopefully it works out well because it could possibly be really tasty and convenient for before/after workouts! :)