New to this

Options
Hi I am trying to lose weight due to health and would love to have a friend I can chat to, losing weight on your own is not too easy.

Replies

• razvana
    razvana Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new too and would like a buddy that would be with me in losing weight as I'm trying to lose weight too.
  • wesjack777
    wesjack777 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi

Not so new to mfp, but new to community sided of it.
    It is good to have someone to see where you logged in. Happy to accept a friend request from you if you'd like to have me
  • galaxie_gurl
    galaxie_gurl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am always looking to make new friends! I love trying to help my friends stay motivated and am looking for that right now as I will be trying to hold myself accountable while I start the next phase of my journey!! Please feel free to friend me if you would like
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alexandra. I've been on MFP on and off for 3 years. I've been back for about two months now trying to lose the weight all over again from my second pregnancy. I'm down about 14lbs now, but I have roughly 40 or so that I would still love to lose. I'm 5'2", started at 196 (realy hard to handle since my heaviest was 200 pregnant) and I'm down to 181.. I'm turning 27 this month, mom to two kiddos, wife, full time medical assistant..so I definitely have a busy life!! I love to have motivational people on my friends list to cheer on and be cheered. :) Feel free to add me.
  • LisaTRM
    LisaTRM Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a bit now, but always looking for new motivation. You can add me if you like. The more people that I have on my side to keep me on track, the better!