Which workout DVDs are you using?

Options
ChantalGG
ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
Which workout DVDs are you using? Which ones are worth the purchase?

Replies

• prtykekedd
    prtykekedd Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Zumba and Turbo Jam a both really good!
  • aanaya56
    aanaya56 Posts: 136
    Options
    I just started Insanity... But I have Turbo Fire, Chalene Extreme and Zumba videos.
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I Love The Firm. I've been using them for 10+ years. I've tired P90x and hated it
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is all I use!!
  • AngieMcHenry
    AngieMcHenry Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just started P90X yesterday. I am exhausted.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardashian's "fit in your jeans by friday" Butt Busting Routine. 9 dollars. AWESOME Lower body work out!
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I finished Power90 (successfully!)

I am currently using Power90 Master Series, Zumba and 30Day Shred. I used P90 Master every morning and 30DS every second day. I had intentions of doing 30DS every day but it's tough to squeeze it in my day. I do Zumba with my daughter when she finds some free time between work and school.

I love all the videos and am going to be ordered TurboFire when I get back from Vegas in two weeks!
  • terimacaluso
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30-day shred and 6-week abs. They're awesome. Not like "insanity" or P90X I'm sure, but hard enough for me to feel good about the workout and my husband says they "kick his butt" so they're not wimpy.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Is Turbo Jam from Beachbody?
  • exfatty89
    exfatty89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    i'm using zumba and i love it!
  • Tracy184
    Tracy184 Posts: 74
    Options
    I just started Zumba this morning and I think it's going to work for me. I hadn't been able to get up early before work to exercise, but getting up early to dance doesn't sound nearly as bad!
  • lmk1978
    lmk1978 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Zumba, I love it.
  • crazycranberry
    crazycranberry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to home fitness DVD's but I am using a combination of Wii Zumba and Davina Body Buff.
    I occasionally use Wii active personal trainer but I find them a little tedious. Much prefer bopping about the living room to music!
    I cannot get to gym so these are the only options I have at my disposal.
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit and wii zumba
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have the Jillian Michaels series & love them all!!! They are extremely effective as well!!

I bought P90X & hated it...found the intructional people to be extremely annoying!!
    Bought Turbo Jam & didn't care for it either...i couldn't be bothered to even try the moves, they seemed quite silly, but i passed it on to my mom & she liked it.
  • kwinterscheidt
    kwinterscheidt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i really like the leslie sansone walking dvds cuz they dont hurt my joints!
  • PrincessBTits
    PrincessBTits Posts: 198
    Options
    zumba (zumba.com), starting strength (book), and various yoga dvds. Mostly I work out at the gym, the tv stuff is when I am stuck at home with a sleeping toddler.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    P90X, Insanity, and Brazil Butt Lift.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I have Insanity, 30 Day Shred, Shred-It, a Bob Harper DVD, 2 Billy Blanks DVDs, and I also use the Wii.
  • Susan_Marie67
    Susan_Marie67 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred and Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds.