Gyms in Leeds

Options
Hi, I'm looking for a gym that will do a day or weekend pass, in Leeds. Going to be staying for a weekend in July for the strong man comp, and would like to still get a workout or two in. Anyone recommend somewhere?
Thanks

Replies

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Might want to specify a state or country maybe?
  • michellepearson224
    michellepearson224 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Err I think she means Leeds in the UK (my home town!) Whereabouts will you be staying?
  • janeybees
    janeybees Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yes sorry, Leeds uk...staying in a b&b near headingley Carnegie stadium...but driving so travel isn't an issue. Just want a sweat pit to keep our workouts going
  • michellepearson224
    Options
    You could try The Village in Headingley - give them a call and see if they'll do a weekend pass.
  • janeybees
    janeybees Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Cool, thanks
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Virgin Active on the Kirkstall Road retail park (around from the cinema and Rosie's) do day trials, but if you have any medical conditions you have to have a doctors note.

ETA: If you're a member of a chain gym elsewhere you might be able to use one of theirs in the Leeds/Bradford area. I'm with Sports Direct and I can go to any of their branches in the country.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I don't know about Leeds, but I'm from York, and there's a gym called Pure that's open 24/7. So if you needed to go later that's an option, a quick drive up the A64.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    Might want to specify a state or country maybe?

Leeds is the UK's 4th largest, and most awesome city :smile:
  • michellepearson224
    Options

Leeds is the UK's 4th largest, and most awesome city :smile:[/quote]

It sure is!!