Starbuck's Find

Options
MLouis1
MLouis1 Posts: 108 Member
I'm not a Starbuck's addict but I got stuck this morning, hadn't eaten breakfast. I got a banana chocolat smoothie. The "girl" let me look up the calories in their book. It was listed at 290 with 2% milk, which I didn't think was terrible. But I got it with skim milk and only one shot of syrup. Just looked it up with skim milk it's only 250. They also had strawberry banana but they don't add real strawberries, only syrup.

Replies

• mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Yum! Thank you!
  • tukrainets
    tukrainets Posts: 119
    Options
    oh yum :)
    and i heard they even have protein powerder they can put into it :)
  • suzksell
    suzksell Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    All of their frappucinos can be made in a light version. Get a grande with no whipped cream and it's only 140 calories. Add a banana to the blender? 245 calories of yumminess. One of my students works at a Starbucks, and he made me a Coconut Mocha Light frap with a banana blended into it. WOW! Yummy treat on a hot day!
  • angelarozmyn
    Options
    Also - white chocolate americano. Just as good as a white chocolate mocha, but about half the calories :)
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    i get the smoothie in a pinch for lunch!Yummy, filling, and has protein!!!
  • Bourgeoisqueen
    Bourgeoisqueen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I will have to stop and get me one...which size?
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    All of their frappucinos can be made in a light version. Get a grande with no whipped cream and it's only 140 calories. Add a banana to the blender? 245 calories of yumminess. One of my students works at a Starbucks, and he made me a Coconut Mocha Light frap with a banana blended into it. WOW! Yummy treat on a hot day!
    OMG, I'm going to try this. Sounds flippin amazing. <3
  • fsugirl26
    fsugirl26 Posts: 207
    Options
    I tried a sample once, and it was delicious!! I try to stick to my 80 calorie iced skinny caramel latte though, otherwise all those other super delicious drinks will start getting me in trouble!! ;)
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    There is only one size option I think it's 16 oz
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My favorite drink is always tea. 0 calories, warm and satisfying. The tummy sure feels good with warm liquid. I top mine with soy, and get the China Green Tips.
    Lately, I've been doing a grande no classic iced green tea. Now that there is coconut syrup, I add one pump to a grande and it gives the tea such great flavor without becoming sweet. Give it a try!