Excited to be here!

Options
I am new....just joined yesterday after finding the app on my droid. I can't believe how easy it is to log food! I am looking forward to meeting new friends on here who share the same goals to get healthy! I am trying to lose about 40lbs. by September and I know it is going to take hard work and dedication. So I am hoping I can get some support from new friends on here! My first goal is 10lbs. by July 1st. Baby steps....

Replies

• booberj
    booberj Posts: 69
    Options
    Welcome!!! feel free to add me as a friend
  • misssmiles
    misssmiles Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You will definitly find the support you need at MFP. Make sure you add lots of friends (feel free to add me) and try to participate in as many challanges as possible (i find that keeps me on track). Good Luck!!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That's how I got started here. I downloaded the app out of curiosity back in June of last year, and started going full go in October. This site has definitely helped me stick to something for once. Welcome aboard and good luck to you! Feel free to friend if you'd like!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Baby steps are the way to go (I don't think I'm going to meet my first mini goal but that's ok cuz I've at least lost something) I'm trying to lose about the same but my goal is by Christmas. Feel free to add me if you want. Summer is the best time to lose if you are totally dedicated!!! Good luck!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it is so easy and so convenient. Even though I'm not losing weight as fast as I want to, I'm happy with the progress I made so far. I'm here to cheer and motivate you if you need it!
  • Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I also did the droid app thing. I joined in December and, as you can see by my ticker, it has been nothing but good to me.. Add me if you'd like.
  • kashe8
    kashe8 Posts: 23
    Options
    I am an idiot I meant to say I wanted to lose 20lbs by September!!! Boy I cannot do math!!! but at least it makes me feel like my goal is more attainable now.....
  • 812sara
    812sara Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This site/app is amazing! I have tried everything under the sun and nothing has motivated me more than this site and these people! Feel free to add me.... I try to always have something positive to say to my MFP friends.... if not positive rrreeeaaally funny :laugh: