New friends!

Options
Hey guys! I'm Jennifer and Ive lost over 100lbs so far with 100 more to go. I like people who are active on MFP and message and encourage one another. Sometimes I def need a little push since my journey is a lengthy one.

If youd like to be friends on here just add me! Always enjoy new faces in my feed!

Replies

• giggleboo2715
    giggleboo2715 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :)
  • jenniferp04
    jenniferp04 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    B)
  • babypinkskulls
    babypinkskulls Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same same same!!! Feel like I'm not myself in this body!!

• jenniferp04
    Options
    bump
  • jkt48
    jkt48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Friend request send!
  • jkt48
    jkt48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Friend request send!
  • mlapointe88
    mlapointe88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen! Congrats on such a huge accomplishment! I agree, I think it's nice to make new friends and have someone else checking and seeing how you're doing with your progress! How long did it take you to lose that weight and what did you do?
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I could always use new friends too! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • jenniferp04
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thank you! I just did old fashioned healthy eating and went to the gym for 2 hours a day/4 days a week in the beginning. Now I try to eat clean and not just eat low cal and I still work out 4 times a week but with a broader variety of exercises. Gym, cycling, swimming, zumba, ect. It took me a few years because life got in the way a few times but after a break from dieting I finally got my act together and resumed my journey in April and have already lost 12 more pounds. Im at a total loss now of about 115lbs and I have 102 more to go. :)
  • ItsCali7
    ItsCali7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm just got back to this app. I'm 21, 145lbs and 5'5. Highly motivated, active and looking for MFP Partners :D