Walking DVD's

yellowfairy
yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
Do you use walking DVD's and which ones do you use/would recommend?

Replies

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,275 Member
    I've only tried one of Leslie Sansone's but it was great, and I always hear about people really enjoying all of her DVDs!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,944 Member
    I like the Leslie Sansone walking VCR tapes/DVDs I that I have (e.g., Walk the Walk, Walk Away The Pounds).
  • theladebug
    theladebug Posts: 54 Member
    Ive done Leslie Sansone before, but I also like the T-Tapp Step Away the Inches, it really works the hips and outer thighs! Awesome!
  • DRay64
    DRay64 Posts: 69 Member
    Leslie Sansone is the best. She's upbeat and easy to follow.
  • kayrevan
    kayrevan Posts: 37 Member
    I like Leslie Sansone as well. Walk and Kick is fun!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    I like Leslie Sansone's 5 mile fat burner. I usually do it on weekends when I don't go to the gym. If you do all 5 miles you'll feel it in your legs. Its a moderate workout, she's pleasant. A nice change from Jillian Michaels and Bob Harpers in yourfacestyle.

I also use 2 or 3 wrisr weights to amp up the arm exercise.
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    I have done Leslie Sansone's 1, 2, and 3 mile walk. I like them. They are simple and it is easy to keep up. However, they are a bit repetitive and if you want something with a lot of variety you may want to try something else. I have only used her videos off of Exercise TV.com This site has a lot of full length videos that you can use and check out before you purchase them. I hope this helps.
  • a_dawn
    a_dawn Posts: 47
    I do Leslie Sansone, Walk away the pounds. I have several of her dvd's, but this has been the one I like the best. I usually turn off the sound and listen to my ipod while I walk. It makes it easier to listen to music I like and it really raises my heart rate when I try to sing along...lol.
  • yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Thanks everyone! It looks like the Walk Away the Pounds is probably a good value, at four different routines on one dvd-I may check that one out! :) I will look on ebay, dont' want to pay full price!
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,275 Member
    I rented the one I used from netflix :happy:
  • dhutt2011
    dhutt2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Bump. I will be interested to know what you think of it.
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    I also love five mile fat burning walk 63min and I burn 550 cals per my HRM for all 5 miles. Also like walk away the pounds: ultimate collection 4 different walks of different lengths - great value

Good luck
This discussion has been closed.