True Blood Weight Loss Challenge *Week 1* (CLOSED)

Options
tb_banner.jpg

Rules:

• Weigh-in each Monday! Try to weigh yourself at the same time every Monday, for consistency.
• Each Monday, message me your weight and I will update the spreadsheet.
• Every Tuesday morning I will start a new thread for the new week, and will post the spreadsheet results.
• There will be 4 teams (maybe 5, depending on interest). We will have a winning team each week, plus an individual winner. The individual winner will have the privilege of putting a special graphic in their signature noting them as the top loser for the week!
• If you do not check in for 7 days, you will be removed from the challenge. If you know in advance that you will be out and unable to check in, please message me and I will not remove you. The reason for the 7-day-absence-removal policy is so that we have active participants! A challenge is no fun if half of the people stop participating.
• There will be three Super Challenge weigh-in days. Winning a Super Challenge (team or individually) will get you a shiny badge for your signature!
• This challenge will last all summer. Final weigh-in date is Monday, August 29. If enough people are interested in continuing at that point, we can. Let’s lose some weight, support each other, and get healthier!

Super Challenge weigh-in days:
• Monday, June 27 (the day after the season 4 premier of True Blood!)
• Monday, July 25
• Monday, August 29

Replies