This is it!!!

Options
Hello everyone!! I feel like this is it! I am tired of being overweight and I want to be here for my you children as they grow! I also want them to never have to struggle with weight loss as I have since the age of 15. So, I hope to be encouraged by you all and get this extra weight off that has been holding me back for so long!! Super excited to be part of this journey with all of you!

Casey

Replies

• lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Firedup23
    Firedup23 Posts: 11
    Options
    Lets do this, girl!! You can do this!
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Best of luck to you! Feel free to add me for support! This is a great sight with a lot of great people!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!! You can do it!
  • sjklaus
    sjklaus Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can do it...
  • Bourgeoisqueen
    Bourgeoisqueen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You sound like me...Do your thang!!!!! lol
  • RaeLynn_3
    RaeLynn_3 Posts: 22
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!! ADD ME IF YOU LIKE!!
  • kashe8
    kashe8 Posts: 23
    Options
    Best of Luck to you. I just joined as well. Feel free to friend me if you like. We can encourage each other!
  • Shelley2210
    Options
    Welcome,
    Only joined myself a couple of days ago and I'm loving putting in everything I'm eating and having the calories all worked out for me, can't wait for my first weigh in on Sunday, hopefully I've lost some to make the efforts all worthwhile :smile:
  • MrsVagus
    MrsVagus Posts: 82
    Options
    Me too!!!!!! I'm new to MFP and am already amazed at the great supportive people here.
  • SarahE12345
    SarahE12345 Posts: 55
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined the other day and am in the same boat you are in! I need all of the encouragement and support I can get to because that is definately a huge factor in success!!!!! Good luck
  • cwagner30
    cwagner30 Posts: 14
    Options
    You can do this! You will succeed ;-)