Looking for mommy friends!!

Options
vanisa524
vanisa524 Posts: 11 Member
I'm a FTM and a SAHM. I have a 7 month old son named Noah. Thankfully I'm back down to my pre pregnancy weight but I'm still not happy with where I am. I'm a few ponds away from my first goal though :) would love to have some motivation buddies for this journey. Feel free to add me <3

Replies

• journeyat18
    journeyat18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and a momma! Not quite down to my pre pregnancy weight, but I just started working towards that this week and am hoping to be there within the next 12 weeks!
  • KristinaGehrum11
    KristinaGehrum11 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Mom of five and still have a ways to go..youngest is 5 mths and I am breastfeeding so am now figuring it all out how to lose and keep her fed
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I gave birth 5 weeks ago to my first baby... :) Any other mom feel free to add me!
  • vanisa524
    Options
    I'm 23 and a momma! Not quite down to my pre pregnancy weight, but I just started working towards that this week and am hoping to be there within the next 12 weeks!

You can do it! :)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 5 as well! You can absolutely do this! Feel free to add me. :)
  • moosiemom
    moosiemom Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 2 1/2 year old here. Couldn't shed the last 5lbs to reach my pre-pregnancy weight. But even if I do, still not the ideal weight for my height. I still look pregnant! Let's do this. I'd like some mommy friends too.
  • determinedjenn
    determinedjenn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also a mother of a 4 year old. Still trying to get down to pre pregnancy weight. I have 20 pounds to go. Add me .
  • SarahSloth342634
    SarahSloth342634 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mom of 3. Last pregnancy was 4 years ago and still trying to get my stomach muscles back into shape. Been on MFP for about 5 weeks, not much weight to lose, just need to tone up with excersise :)
  • desy617
    desy617 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    MY BABY IS FIVE MONTHS AND IM STILL NOT AT MY PRE PEG WEIGHT, FEELING REALLY DOWN,AFTER MY C-SECTION IT SEEM LIKE I GAINED WEIGHT
  • SmoothieJunkie87
    SmoothieJunkie87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and a momma of an 11 month old little girl! Feel free to add me! I'm 20 pounds shy of my goal of 130.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    29 year old SAHM to a 3.5 year old son, and 38 weeks pregnant with son #2. I've kept really fit and active this pregnancy, making sure I don't gain 40 pounds like I did with my first pregnancy. Hopefully my hard work results in a smooth labor/delivery, and helps me bounce back fast.
  • daisyfelicier
    daisyfelicier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 29 a mom to two little boys.i have always battled with my weight until my early twenties where I lost 88lbs then had my first son and then found I was pregnant again before I had time to loose the weight from my first pregnancy.since the birth of my last son which was four years ago I have been unable to stick with any diet,but I'm hopeful with myfitnesspal I'm 5 days in and I'm really loving it
  • vanisa524
    Options
    Yayy!! More mommy friends
  • AliJo90
    AliJo90 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of one!! My son is about to turn 9 months. I'm pretty much at my pre-pregnancy. I was .2 lbs shy of it last time I weighed in. I plan to be at my ideal weight when we decide to have another. Plus I need to get into shape to keep up with my little man!
  • vanisa524
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • midcoast_mommy6
    midcoast_mommy6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    25 year old mom of a toddler! I lost weight with mfp before I got pregnant, but I gained it all back and then some during pregnancy and postpartum. Feels good to be back! Add me, ladies! :)
  • marthaelisa80
    marthaelisa80 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Sure add me mother of 2 girls who is 13 son who is 1.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of 3 - my eldest will be 6 on June 16th and my other two are just 4 and just 1. I've still got about 20lbs to go. I work 3 days a week as a teacher.
  • shelley1832002
    shelley1832002 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sure add me mother of 2 girls who is 13 son who is 1.

I have a girl who has just turned 14 and a boy who is one aswell :smile:
  • kelmsjones
    kelmsjones Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a WAHM. I have a two year old little boy, and a 2 month old baby girl. I am already down to my pre-pregnancy weight (thanks to breastfeeding), and I'm hoping to lose another 20 pounds before the end of summer! ❤️