Looking for Mom Friends!

Options
Hey everyone! I am a WAHM. I have a 2 year old little boy, and a 2 month old little girl. I am looking for mommy friends to connect with who have similar goals. I am down to my pre-pregnancy weight (thanks to breastfeeding), but I am looking to lose around 20 more pounds before the end of summer! Feel free to add me if you're a mom and looking for a fitness pal to keep you motivated :)

Replies

• khuntebrinker
    khuntebrinker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 22 month old little girl and a 3 month old son. Life is crazy and a bit overwhelming at times right but sooo worth it! I'm back down to pregnancy weight with about 40 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me
  • valdinepokey
    valdinepokey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi I also have a two year old and have 2 month old twin girls I am not down to my previous pregnancy weight and after having these girls I need a lot of help with trouble zones AKA hips thighs and stomach. I'm open and look forward to any positive suggestions on nutrition and weight training ..
  • valdinepokey
    Options
    hi I also have a two year old and have 2 month old twin girls I am not down to my previous pregnancy weight and after having these girls I need a lot of help with trouble zones AKA hips thighs and stomach. I'm open and look forward to any positive suggestions on nutrition and weight training ..
    live your life to its fullest..

• jesskm94
    jesskm94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll be a friend! I have a 6 year old and a 2 year old! I'm down over 25 lbs and still wanting to lose at least 10 more. I've found that cutting calories and using my elliptal and home gym has worked for me. How's everyone else's journey?
  • valdinepokey
    Options
    sorry one of my babies hit my arm and it was posted twice
  • nicole3dorsey
    nicole3dorsey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Iam a mommy of two!!! I have a one year old and I wish I would have started my weight loss journey after giving birth but Iam here now... Good luck to you
  • kelmsjones
    kelmsjones Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am adding you all! So excited to get to know all of you and help each other reach our personal goals :)
  • kelmsjones
    kelmsjones Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bumping :) hoping to find more mommy friends!
  • putnam_babys2
    putnam_babys2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy of 3 girls an 8 and 7 year old and a 10 month old, I wish I could say I was back down to my pregnancy weight but I'm not so I have alot of work to do. I need to lose about 70 pounds. So please feel free to add me.
  • cakes9288
    cakes9288 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I'm Ashley, I have a 4 yr old and a 11 mnth old two boys. And I am back down to pregnancy weight. My goal is to lose 40 pounds. ItIt's hard to lose weight when u sit behind a desk for 8-10 hrs aday. But I'm gonna do it