Once again

Options
Hi guys!

I'm 22 years old and live in Austria, Vienna to be exact. Right now I weigh about 68 kg (150 lbs) and started at 70kg (154 lbs).
As I'm rather small my goal weight would be the magical barrier of under 60kg (132 lbs).

I'm a huge emotional eater - unfortunatly. But having friends (even if just virtual), who follow the same goal would definitly help me!

So why now? I have tried to lose weight severel times now... Never worked, or at least not for long. Most of the times I was too extreme in my diet or my training. So now I allow myself a cheat here or there or sometimes a cheat day, but I always track it on MFP. I even have an Excel spreadsheet where I put all my data and then have some trend analysis on the actual weihgt I've lost and on the actual calorie deficit. Yes I'm hugely motivated. I'm starting a new job in November - my dream job! Also, I'm finishing my bachelor degree in June next year and by then I want to be the healthiest version of me.

So, if you want, feel free to add me :)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,208 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats on the loss so far. I always wanted to do a spreadsheet, but I've never been motivated enough. :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!
  • LarsEnnerberg
    LarsEnnerberg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Your are awesome! A spread sheet?!!