Quest and Artic Zero for the win!!!!!!!!

Options
for all of you guys that have a big sweet tooth like myself you NEED to try these products out! Quest has protein bars that Taste like candy with <1 sugar. Protein powder that taste like milkshakes with 110 calories. And Artic zero is an "ice cream " where you can eat the whole pint for about 100 calories!!!!!! add me on here for more motivation and tips!!!! :)

Replies

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Most protein bars are essentially candy bars.

And artic zero is soggy frozen cardboard
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure who doesn't know about Quest bars. Arctic zero is a true fail.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I'm that gal that doesn't much like Quest bars (though, to be fair, I've only tried s'mores thus far), and, from what I've read of Arctic Zero, I'll be better off shaving my own ice and adding mio to it for flavor or something. Or having a portion of my pint of gelato rather than downing the whole thing, lol.

~Lyssa
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate brownie quest bars microwaved for 9 seconds. And I've recently discovered Quest chocolate protein powder which is equally as delicious!

As for the Arctic zero, we don't have it here. But going by the hundreds of negative reviews I've read about it on here, I wouldn't be game to try it anyway :noway:
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate brownie quest bars microwaved for 9 seconds. And I've recently discovered Quest chocolate protein powder which is equally as delicious!

As for the Arctic zero, we don't have it here. But going by the hundreds of negative reviews I've read about it on here, I wouldn't be game to try it anyway :noway:

I microwave mine for 15 seconds. Lol. Sometimes it almost explodes, but it's gooood!

Hmm, I gotta try the Arctic zero. Usually low fat frozen yogurt is fine, but the serving still seems too small to me. I grew up eating ice "milk" so I probably won't care if it doesn't taste like ice cream. ;D
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero is a worse scam than ItWorks body wraps.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    ncfitbit wrote: »

I microwave mine for 15 seconds. Lol. Sometimes it almost explodes, but it's gooood!

Hmm, I gotta try the Arctic zero. Usually low fat frozen yogurt is fine, but the serving still seems too small to me. I grew up eating ice "milk" so I probably won't care if it doesn't taste like ice cream. ;D

ooohh maybe I'll try 15 seconds next time :smiley:

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Win? How about a no.
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I'm not sure who doesn't know about Quest bars. Arctic zero is a true fail.

Cosigned

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Quest bars, yes. Arctic Zero...sorry, I'd rather save up the calories to fit actual ice cream into my day.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Coming to the realisation that I'd rather control myself with a small portion of the real stuff than try and convince myself the substitutes do the job is one of the big reasons I've actually lost and kept the weight off this time around.
  • MiltonAFC
    MiltonAFC Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Artic zero is garbage.

Quest and Combat Crunch bars are awesome.

I recently discovered Combat Crunch and I have to say the Cinnamon Twist flavor is God tier. Similar macros.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Sweet tooth, ice cream and Artic Zero have actually never met each other.
    LMAO! Yup.

• Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I didn't like the taste of Arctic Zero. the Today Show did an interesting segment titled "Can you believe diet frozen dessert labels? Tests show that some products have up to 68 percent more calories than labels promise." Turns out Weight Watchers bars and Arctic Zero (protein) ice cream had more calories than their labels advertised, but Skinny Cow bars had less. They can get away with this because the industry allows a percentage of error and the companies do their measurements based on averages of containers.

• workhardtogethard
    workhardtogethard Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    How'd you manage to scoop out the Arctic Zero? A few years back, I tried two different cartons and both were too rock hard for me to get more than a sliver out. Ended up trashing them.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    How'd you manage to scoop out the Arctic Zero? A few years back, I tried two different cartons and both were too rock hard for me to get more than a sliver out. Ended up trashing them.

You can leave it on the counter for a little bit or microwave it for a few seconds, but if you like to just grab a few bites on your way through the kitchen, forget it...

Better yet, just forget it altogether.