Insanity Month 2

Options
Anyone in here doing Insanity and already on the second month? Looking for MFP friends who can relate to the torture :lol:

Replies

• MrsDunbar2010
    MrsDunbar2010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have previously completed Insanity about 8 months ago just started it again :-)
  • Yisrael1981
    Yisrael1981 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Totally relate. Oh the pain we inflict on ourselves...:)
  • jenspears31
    jenspears31 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Today was my last day of month one!! Can't wait for month 2!!
  • drigish
    drigish Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started month 2 this week and going well (it's my third time through it) :) glad to see fellow nutters :)
  • blakexx3
    blakexx3 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just started my first day of month one today. Have you guys seen results?
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of month 1.
    How were your results for the first month? I haven't seen any change on the scale yet but definitely more toned. Haven't checked inches. Feel free to add me!:)
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3 of month 2 tomorrow. Great results so far. Not on the scale but in the mirror and the tape measure. Someone nearly didn't recognise me the other day as I've shrunk so much!

You have to have your diet in check too though to really get the most benefit from it.
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I've Been Through It.. It's Going To Be Rough At First Just How Month One Was, But Will Get Easier !
  • Danny0950
    Danny0950 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Started month two yesterday and have lost 7.2Ibs so far, I'll measure myself at the end of the programme but can certainly notice the difference.

I'm finding month two is much tougher but it'll be worth it in the long run.
  • jenspears31
    Options
    I'm on the first week of month 2..I find my self cussing at the tv
  • jenspears31
    Options
    I've lost in month 1 8inches and 11 lbs were lost