New to this:)

Options
my name is Aubrey I'm 27 years old and 240lbs, I work at Marshalls as a stock room coordinator, just looking for some friends to help me reach my goal which is to be happier and healthier and hopefully to get below 200lbs:)

Replies

• Medusa1591
    Medusa1591 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello Aubrey I'm 28 , 250 lbs. I actually joined a while back but ended up not straying away. I want to welcome you and wish you good luck. We can do it!
  • AubreyPozharsky
    AubreyPozharsky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much:) I'm going to need it! Any diet tips you recommend?
  • teachmama79
    teachmama79 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome!

My advice, from many times trying this, lol, is to take it easy at first. If you try and do too much too quickly you get overwhelmed and in my experience quit. Dont go too low on your calories at first. It is a major adjustment and anything you do is better than what you did before. Start slow on exercise so you dont hurt yourself. Try to eat more clean foods than processed as they will keep you full longer and processed foods tend to be high in calories.

Best of luck! :)
  • AubreyPozharsky
    AubreyPozharsky Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I defiantly will start slow, my problem is I always eat out to much and carbs! Breads, rice, and stuff like that which I know isn't good, but I'm trying to eat more fruits and vegetables and I've also been trying the lean cuisine frozen dinners, as for exercise I don't have any routine, but I know I get a workout at work with all the walking back and fourth:)lol