Here is a list of the Supplements I use daily.

Dark_Latin_Guy
Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
Let's start something - see where it goes. Here is a list of the Supplements I use daily.

Vitamins: Universal – Animal Pak.
Protein (Pre/Post Workout): Body Fortress - Super Advanced Whey Isolate (Vanilla)
Protein (Daily/MRP) Body Fortress - Super Advanced Whey Protein (Chocolate Peanut Butter) or EAS 100% Whey Protein (Chocolate or Vanilla)
Pre Workout: USP Labs - Jack3d. I use until empty, and then I cycle off and use Body Fortress – Super NOS Blast.
Post Workout – Body Fortress – Super Advanced Creatine HP
Other Essentials: Omega 3-6-9, Cayenne Herb.

Will be considering a post workout supplement (after researching a few items: Accelerade Hydro and Endurox R4)

What is on your list? Also My Dairy is open to all.

Also open to suggestions/feedback – Thanks.

Replies

• EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Let's start something - see where it goes. Here is a list of the Supplements I use daily.

Protein (Pre/Post Workout): Body Fortress - Super Advanced Whey Isolate (Vanilla)
    Protein (Daily/MRP) Body Fortress - Super Advanced Whey Protein (Chocolate Peanut Butter) or EAS 100% Whey Protein (Chocolate or Vanilla)
    Pre Workout: USP Labs - Jack3d. I use until empty, and then I cycle off and use Body Fortress – Super NOS Blast.

Will be considering a post workout supplement (after researching a few items: Accelerade Hydro and Endurox R4)

What are your health and nutrition goal (s)? Since Supplements and Nutrition are so personal (relative to individual health), it would help to know specific goals or what's the point. Just "throwing stuff" in one's Body without a purpose/need is dangerous.
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    I take A multi vitamine and A Vitamin D supplement. That is it.

I don't know if I could drink as much of my food as you do. But hey if its working for you then more power to you. I prefer to chew the majority of my food.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 499 Member
    Acidophilus
    2 packs of Emergen-C
    2 tbls of Chlorophyl
    1 tbls Amazing Grass Green Superfood
    all in the morning

Super Amino 2222 3 x a day
    Glutamine Peptide pre/post workout and bedtime
    Max Protein post workout

GNC Active Multivitamin
    Vitamin D3
    GNC Fruits and Vegetables
    Fish oil
    Echinacea

That's it!
  • Dark_Latin_Guy
    Dark_Latin_Guy Posts: 149 Member
    I am vegetarian.

I exercise daily (6 days a week, twice per day)

So my sources of protein comes from my supplements.

My goals: Making my fitness a lifestyle, decreasing body fat and increasing lean muscle mass.
  • dwilliam116
    dwilliam116 Posts: 18 Member
    I use Optimum Optimen multi, but have used Animal Pak in the past
    Nature's best zero carb whey protein
    i also use Jack3d on weight lifting days, cycle with muscle pharm assault
    Glutamine caps post workout
    Optimum Casein protein before bed
    Also, Higher Power micronized creatine

I use 1 cup of milk with whey and 1 cup of water with casein, and I mix in creatine.
    I like to chew as well so I also try to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water, everything else is chewed!
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    what is an animal pack?
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    I take a multivitamin and some fish oil. With this I take Jack3D & Scivation Xtend (BCAA's) preworkout and Accelerade Hydro, Xtend, glutamine & Universal Storm (creatine) post workout. I also use a thermogenic, which I just started so I forgot the name, by VPX.
  • End6ame
    End6ame Posts: 903

I would focus on trying to get your protein from more natural sources lentils, quinoa, etc… there are plenty of vegetarians that do this without a problem. Since you take whey protein I am assuming you don’t have a problem with dairy so use that as a protein source too. There are many other nutrition benefits from the natural sources as well.

Also, why are you taking creatine? Based upon the workouts you listed in your profile, they do not warrant the use of creatine you would be seeing little to no effect from it.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    My Physical Wellness Goals are:
    * To become Physically Healthy, getting all markers and factors normalized;
    * To stay disease free;
    * To attain and maintain a full range of motion and fluidity in joints w/o pain;
    * To lose weigh and maintain My normalized weight for life;
    * To become and stay physically fit;
    * To Stay energized, youthful, passionate and mobile for Life.

I use:
    * Mega B Complex (2 Daily) = For Metabolism, Energy, and it seems to get Me "up." Usually those "Energy Drinks" are nothing but Vitamin B's, sugar, caffeine...I by-pass all the junk.
    * Biotin (5000mcg Daily) = Hair, Nail, Skin Care, as well as Metabolism (it's a B Vitamin but not found in a large amt in the B Complex)
    * Vitamin D3 (2000 IU Daily) = For Bones and Immunity (Helps to best metabolize Calcium; also, I have colon issues and it has been found to be excellent colon support; also, for people of color it is very important. The sun does not penetrate well because of melanin in our skin so it is important to take it for bone and immunity help!)
    * Potassium Gluconate (550 mg About 4-5 Days per week) = Was low at one time but ok now; also, I have muscle spasms in My legs sometimes (especially in Summer when I sweat a lot), Potassium helps. It is water soluble so it pees out.
    * Omega-3 Fish Oil ( 1800mg Daily) = I use it for joint flexibility; also, for heart health and circulation.
    * Kaizen Whey Protein-LACTOSE FREE (Vanilla, a scoop about once/twice a Week )= I sometimes make a delicious Protein Smoothie (with fruit) as a meal, or I may use it on a Vegetarian Day (I try to have once per week.)

My BIGGEST SUPPLEMENT is My Food! VERY Low Refined Carbs, Low Sodium, Very High Veggies, Good Proteins and Oils, Very Low/No Wheat Products, No Night Shade Family Veggies.
This discussion has been closed.