1yr and 7yr difference!! (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    First off!
    Cute outfits! The skinny jeans one is really cute. My style.
    Also, I can tell a huge difference around your stomach, neck, chest..your whole upper body.

Great job. You carry your weight very well too which helps.
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference!! Wow, keep up the good work!
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    mearsy88 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone. I see a small difference in the first one. Think I was expecting more, which is why I did the second pic! Huge difference!! Can't wait until I reach my final goal!!

There are REALLY noticeable differences in that first picture, especially your waist, bust, neck and face. It is so hard to see it ourselves, but as an objective observer, I can say that your hard work definitely shows!
  • Becca281552
    Becca281552 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Major changes... you look SO much happier in your current pics! Congrats on your success! :)
  • marandaashman
    marandaashman Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job, when I started I weighed 301 an right now I weigh at 290 and can't wait to see what I will look like when I lose as much as you, very motivating for me
  • StuDuza
    StuDuza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm new in the community area, but I sent you a friend request.. Looking for extra motivation and friends on here.. You look awesome! And you give others like me hope! Congrats!!
  • mearsy88
    mearsy88 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

It is so hard to see it ourselves,

Tell me about it!! Being big for along time I always just look the same, though I can feel my huge boney hip bones and ribs now!!

Thanks for all the lovely comments :smile:

• erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Good luck with the rest of your journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!