Big chested/running

Options
Hi again everyone!

So I wear a 36 F bra size....is there a decent sports bra out there that is somewhat cheap so I can feel a little more confident when I'm running or walking on the treadmill?

Replies

• belleamore1234
    belleamore1234 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Uk or US?
  • karynclarke
    karynclarke Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36 E, and I haven't found an affordable one yet :/

What I've found works for me is doubling up my adidas sports bra with a tee-shirt bra, everything stays nicely in place and has the added bonus of looking less like a uniboober :D
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I am a 38 H Unfortunately, All the good ones I've ever known are $50 and up Enell is really good. But before having that, I wore 2 regular bras, and a tight camisole.
  • KateBarton97
    KateBarton97 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also a 34E and I do a lot of running, I have 2 new shock absorber sports bras that are great (about £30+ though!) before that or if they are both in the wash I will just use another high strength one combined with a t-shirt bra. Tends to work out ok
  • emilybeaver
    emilybeaver Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    That's what I may have to do. I'm in the US.
    One of our specialty bra shops here in town sells one but it's almost $80....I don't have that kind of money. I may just have to double up sports bras....
  • belleamore1234
    belleamore1234 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you can buy from marks and spencer in the US but I got my best sports bra from there for £19
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Maia is sold at running stores (RoadRunner Sports) for about $55.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I have a Panache one and it's brilliant. Add a sports crop over it and nothing is going anywhere and it's relieved some back strain I was suffering due to bouncing!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    I second the Panache rec.

Before I lost weight I was a DD. I ordered the Panache brand from Amazon. I only ordered 1 as they are about $50-$70. They dry quick so I washed it by hand and hung it to dry after every use. I ordered an underwire model. The twins DID NOT MOVE. No matter how many jumping jacks or how much running. It lasted with no signs of wear whatsoever. I only stopped using it when I sized out of it. Downsized that is. :disappointed: It's still in perfect condition.

When I'm certain I'm not going to lose any more boob, I'm ordering another one in my new smaller size. Only a C cup. I'm about 10ish lbs from goal, so hopefully the Fat Loss god will leave them be.
  • jenncalicollins617
    jenncalicollins617 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    For a cheap option, danskin underwire from walmart $12, under the smooth Academy sports brand $10. I was a 36 F and they didn't move & I'm a runner. ;)

Sadly I'm now a 32 C. :'(