Confessions

Options
2»

Replies

• StefannyFlorez
    StefannyFlorez Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    mantium999 wrote: »
    Yay for demonizing of the donuts. Again.

and this is >:) demonizing donuts HOW? :o

The poor girl merely changed her mind...she didn't perform an exorcism on the donut! :D

• StefannyFlorez
    Options
    mantium999 wrote: »
    Yay for demonizing of the donuts. Again.

and this is >:) demonizing donuts HOW? :o

The poor girl merely changed her mind...she didn't perform an exorcism on the donut! :D

Hahaha
  • StefannyFlorez
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    1st world problems. "Got a free donut, had to crush it to deny myself."

Definitely not a first world problem, but If you are looking for them, a health and fitness forum is not the place. Find your place dude!!
  • StefannyFlorez
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    One donut is not going to be "bad for your body". You could either find a way to fit it in, or should have searched before hand. Sorry but I can not condone being purposely wasteful.

Edit:spelling
    With sugar being so abundant in our diet, believe me, I'm am not being "purposefully wasteful ". I do not waste food, donuts are not food. Watch the documentary " Fed Up" it's on Netflix, it will change your perspective on today's definition of food as to pertains to sugar and empty calories. Just a quick fact from the documentary, pasta sauce has more sugar per volume than Oreos.
  • Brander21
    Brander21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well, I ate a doughnut and am ashamed especially since I started my clean eating few days ago :(
  • StefannyFlorez
    Options
    Brander21 wrote: »
    Well, I ate a doughnut and am ashamed especially since I started my clean eating few days ago :(

You lost a battle, but not the war. Tomorrow is a new beginning! :) Good luck
  • desimae28
    desimae28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I found your post amusing :) I honestly have been in similar situations.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    I worked with someone who hated fried foods. One day she brought a donut to work and was in the process of eating it. I said, "Thelma, I thought you didn't like fried foods!" and she started going on and on about the dangers of fried food. I told her that donuts were fried in fat. She said, no they were baked, and other co-workers piped up and said Sherry is right, they are fried. She finally was convinced and looked at the remaining donut in horror and threw it away. She was never the same afterwards.
  • Chrysalid2014
    Chrysalid2014 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I worked with someone who hated fried foods. One day she brought a donut to work and was in the process of eating it. I said, "Thelma, I thought you didn't like fried foods!" and she started going on and on about the dangers of fried food. I told her that donuts were fried in fat. She said, no they were baked, and other co-workers piped up and said Sherry is right, they are fried. She finally was convinced and looked at the remaining donut in horror and threw it away. She was never the same afterwards.

Some donuts are baked. They're not as good though, in my opinion. My sister likes those ones the best.
  • StefannyFlorez
    Options
    desimae28 wrote: »
    Congrats!! I found your post amusing :) I honestly have been in similar situations.

Thank you!! :)
  • ImitatetheSun
    ImitatetheSun Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    One donut is not going to be "bad for your body". You could either find a way to fit it in, or should have searched before hand. Sorry but I can not condone being purposely wasteful.

Edit:spelling
    With sugar being so abundant in our diet, believe me, I'm am not being "purposefully wasteful ". I do not waste food, donuts are not food. Watch the documentary " Fed Up" it's on Netflix, it will change your perspective on today's definition of food as to pertains to sugar and empty calories. Just a quick fact from the documentary, pasta sauce has more sugar per volume than Oreos.

I love how classy you're being while you defend yourself, SteffanyFlorez. You had two zingers in a row up there. I have no idea why throwing a donut away struck such a nerve with this crowd - you didn't shoot a baby cow and then decide to throw the veal patty away uneaten. I hate donuts entirely - do you think they'll call me a bigot? :)