Newbie here. Anyone else lookin' to lose 100lbs+?

Options
2»

Replies

• addlia
    addlia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 120-130 pounds. I have tried all kinds of crazy diets and have had some success! I am at the point where my health is now at risk. I am going to take it 10 pounds at a time and focus on making positive nutritional choices. I just got myself a vivofit2 and I'm ready to go! Go Queen SunShine you can do it.
  • Motivated_Liz
    Motivated_Liz Posts: 909 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm looking to loose exactly 102 pounds! Add me if you'd like.
  • Elora562
    Elora562 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here . Add me if you like. I'm new to the community but not app. I've had it for years on and off.
  • amazon35
    amazon35 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!I need to loose 110lbs-150lbs. Wow I think that's the first time I said that. I'm just so focused on 10lb milestones.... anyway add me!!! lol 150 looks waaaaaay to hard!
  • Mrspnj67
    Mrspnj67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just joined and I need to lose 130 pounds. Looking forward to the journey...
  • lmxxox
    lmxxox Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread, I have about 100lbs to lose! Any of you in the same boat can feel free to add me. I've been here before and know how intimidating it is. Gotta take it a pound at a time, lovelies! <3
  • magda_adams
    magda_adams Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose like 180, so depressing putting it that way :(
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Whoops, I didn't realize this had been updated! Hi, ladies!
  • LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose 200+ so I know what you mean by daunting. I also have the added problem that I have osteoarthritis in both knees and Achilles tendon problems, so I can't be very active. I started off by measuring my food and counting carbs and calories. (I'm a diabetic) I quit drinking diet sodas and I drink strictly water. So far I've lost 51 pounds since December. It seems like a slow process, but if you lose the weight too fast it usually comes back on. I wish you the best of luck and if you'd like to add me that would be cool!
  • hokie4life30
    hokie4life30 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 140 pounds to lose too.
  • exuberant30
    exuberant30 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I too have a lot to lose. Feel free to add me ladies. The more support and encouragement we can give one another the better
  • lawsonsaysread
    lawsonsaysread Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am about 185 lbs. down. It can seem daunting, but do not quit! You have to change your lifestyle, but atfer that it is just time.
  • XMissMaryJaneX
    XMissMaryJaneX Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose a closer to 200 lbs. I am 313 lbs at being 5'1 in height. I have lost 26 lbs so far!
  • shadowfeet33
    shadowfeet33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have just over 100 pounds to lose. I weigh more than I did 9 months pregnant. I lost all of that weight but then gained it all back over the past 3 years. Stress, new job, emotional eating and drinking and just plain old not taking care of myself at all. I have a few pieces of equipment at home now so I can work out with no excuses. Congrats on the 14 pounds you have already lost! You have a lot of friends but if you are still looking for more feel free to add me. We can totally do this!!!
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • NeeceeA
    NeeceeA Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have 86 pounds to lose. I would love to have friends to support and be supported by. Please add me :)
  • MensaDropout
    MensaDropout Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat and then some! Add me as a friend and let's do this!
  • Snicksngrins2
    Snicksngrins2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose over 100 as well. Honestly I could lose close to 200. But im doing small goals, anyone in this thread can add me!