How much have I gained?

Options
I have been eating 2200 everyday for two weeks and walk 30 mins most days and was just wondering how much would I have gained in weight? I am 27, 5ft 7inchs and weight 110lbs

Replies

• meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    you'd best ask your scale, i guess.
  • myweightloss2016
    myweightloss2016 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    No idea.. just weigh yourself?
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You could work this out with maths but you didn't give us your TDEE and the maths side of calories is never 100%.

Probably best to weigh yourself.
  • niamh211
    niamh211 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    See I don't trust the weighing scale as it will probably show up with water weight and not true weight gain! My tdee is 1700
  • meganjcallaghan
    Options
    so weigh yourself regularly and watch the trend. your scale has more information about you when you stand on it than a bunch of strangers who can't see you let alone pick you up to try and guess what you weigh. lol
  • niamh211
    Options
    Ya you Re totally right it's just I'm trying not to weight myself as I am recovering from an eating disorder
  • meganjcallaghan
    Options
    Then I wouldn't even think about it. If you don't seem to be losing weight (either looking like it, or feeling like your clothes are getting bigger) and you're following your doctor's orders on how much to eat, don't even think about it.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    niamh211 wrote: »
    Ya you Re totally right it's just I'm trying not to weight myself as I am recovering from an eating disorder

Talk to your professional support team. They are the only ones qualified to deal with your issues.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

go weigh in with your treatment team then.
  • niamh211
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

I don't av a treatment team
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

I don't av a treatment team

Self treatment does not have a high success rate. Go see a professional.
  • ohmscheeks
    ohmscheeks Posts: 840 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    One of us telling your weight gain will likely have same impact as the scale telling your weight gain. Just let it go. If you can't let it go, discuss it with whomever diagnosed your eating disorder.