~1500 calorie open diaries

Options
Anyone out there want to be friends? I'm pretty interested in getting ideas by seeing how friends do it on a daily basis. :)

Replies

• StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1800, not quite what you want but feel free to add if you like :) I log every day
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm on 1500... Don't look at today's lol, but most days I log pretty accurately.

ETA: Don't look at tomorrow's either. I got plans...Big plans...
  • kbabie
    kbabie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I'm in....although will be on 1200
  • x_cinder_x
    x_cinder_x Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm on about 1500 (give or take 100)! Last week was vacation, so I ate at maintenance.... plus drinks! So, back to normal now :)
  • kuutio
    kuutio Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    im at 1500 calories, you can add me if you like :3 today i probably go bit over... my friend and i have a barbecue night soo... :D
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    im set at 1300 but usually eat 1500/1600
  • JillUrbina
    JillUrbina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm set at just a little iiver 1500 but my diary is always open and I love looking at other diaries for ideas on new foods. Anyone can add me and I'll accept :)
  • IAmAPearl
    IAmAPearl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mine a little shy of 1600, and it's open.
    22 Female.
    I am trying to log on the weekends, but I'm pretty good on the weekdays!! I weigh, and cook a lot.
  • healthyinspirationss
    healthyinspirationss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine is set at 1430. Feel free to add me, if you want! :)
  • Pammalla
    Pammalla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Mine is around 1500 also feel free to add me
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Mine will be 1500 at some point, but its at 1200 right now and add me if you want :) i'm trying to get used to this site again!
  • tcip03
    tcip03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    1900 a day/diary is open. feel free to send me a request if interested.
  • threemonthjourney
    threemonthjourney Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i have just started on 1500 cals, looking to lose about a stone or 14lbs in lbs, feel free to add me for support :)
  • kariker
    kariker Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1480. You can add me
  • MadtownMadisonian
    MadtownMadisonian Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i'm at 1350. feel free to add me. last month was on work travel and vacation but earlier months and now starting up again you will see accurate recordings. what you'll find is an awful lot of vegetables and fish and yogurt, not much meat or alcohol.
  • kimlight2
    kimlight2 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am set at 1360 plus exercise which usually puts me at around 1500-1600 per day.
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1350 at the moment, and half of my logging is in Swedish, but feel free to add me if you want to!
  • Grizz2202
    Grizz2202 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1500, and as desperate as this sounds, I'd just like to have a friend in MFP. I've lost about 150 on my own! :)
  • buxbert
    buxbert Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am on ~1360, going a bit over and under and never ever manage to log on weekends; add me if you like, I could do with some friends and inspiration here! goodnight from europe!