Charlottes Crosbys 3 minute belly blitz Dvd

Options
Hi all!!

Just wanted to start a forum on Charlottes 3 minute belly blitz dvd. I started today.. it's prity intense but really great and I only managed 3 rounds but could really feel it working. wondering if anyone else is doing it currently? how they are going? results?? Can anyone manage 12 rounds yet?? Thanks!!!

Replies

• pampeel81
    pampeel81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've read some really good reviews. I'm doing 30DS this month but may look at getting it to do in March. It would be great to hear how you do with it :) x
  • ritaglithro
    ritaglithro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! Yeh I just started today.. seems prity good..I was only able to get through the warm up and 3 of the rounds but I'm already feeling it...the combination of excercises seem super effective and aren't "boring" so to speak... I'm mainly doing it for toning and fat burn..not really interested in losing weight as far as number on scale.. trying to find something I can manage to do and is effective with a 10 month old son!! keep you updated! good luck on 30 shred
  • amyidge
    Options
    I started it today and only managed the warm up, 3 rounds, extra abs and the cool down. How did you log this on your app?
  • maireadcahalan497
    Options
    I started this today and managed 11 rounds and half of the extra abbs. I followed the "beginner" trainer for a lot of it though. Way more manageable than 30DS, but still an intense workout!
  • sarahwyse
    Options
    I'm starting today and alternating it with 30 day shred. I've heard a lot of good things about 3 minute belly blitz so hoping for good results!
  • amandalonsdale
    Options
    Hi,

I started this yesterday, managed all 12 including a few exercises that I alternated with charlotte and the beginner teacher but very pleased I managed to keep going, I found the dvd to be almost bootcamp like, did it today too, thinking I'll do abs a few times a week once I'm used to the core exercises.

A bit achy but that's good :)
  • stacygoochbahons
    Options
    Hi,

I've been doing the DVD since end of January. I can manage 8 rounds with extra abs so far, with the warm up and cool down. How does everyone log it into MFP?

Thanks,
    Stacy
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Any one lost any weight yet im a newbie on this dvd , ive done zumba in the past i have shaun t flat abs as well i love that , i also have slim in 6 but only a 20 mins dvd that can get bit boring lol zumba i also love i cant do the planks or push ups type workouts as i have ra and have had shoulder replacement also feet troubles had double ankle fuison ... I want to loose 2 stone by aug my 50 th ...
  • TallulahThin
    TallulahThin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just started this, trying to find someone who got great results apart from Charlotte! Took my photo's last night to hopefully look back on when I'm thiner!
  • MrsH78
    MrsH78 Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Can I ask, what's the set up? What is a round made up of? I'm tempted to try this once I finish t25. Can't get enough of DVDs and I've done most of jillian's, and some beachbody stuff. Geordie shore is my guilty pleasure :blush: and think they all look great from losing weight. I want to try Vicky's DVD too. I'll be following this post with interest. Good luck ladies. :smile:
  • smalltoongirl
    smalltoongirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    MrsH78 wrote: »
    Can I ask, what's the set up? What is a round made up of? I'm tempted to try this once I finish t25. Can't get enough of DVDs and I've done most of jillian's, and some beachbody stuff. Geordie shore is my guilty pleasure :blush: and think they all look great from losing weight. I want to try Vicky's DVD too. I'll be following this post with interest. Good luck ladies. :smile:

Its alternating between cardio and resistance. 6 x 3 minute sets of each. There is a beginner version for each workout incase its too hard. Charlotte isn't really involved to be completely fair, she just does the routine along with you but hardly speaks, I think they just put her name on the DVD to sell it. I've done doing it for a week and love it!
  • MrsH78
    MrsH78 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

Thank you
  • xxhayley123xx
    xxhayley123xx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How's everyone getting on with the DVD now. I am about to start it tomorrow. How many times a week are you doing it? Thanks x