Hi I'm new

Options
lisalb17
lisalb17 Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey I'm new to this looking for motivation to help me succeed my goals
Been struggling for months with my weight and a friend told me about this app so in 4 days of using it for the first time in months I can actually say I've lost a 1lb 1/2
Need to keep it up
Hope ur all doin as well from this

Replies

• RachieC1990
    RachieC1990 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done on the loss! I only started this app today but started the diet Monday and lost 2 pound! Feel free to add cuz I'm new to this myself :)
  • lisalb17
    Options
    Thanks for replying and well done u too
    Will add u
  • JamesSmed1ey
    JamesSmed1ey Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This app is very useful as it helps you monitor your intake and build your knowledge of nutrition. Keep committed and you'll succeed :).
  • StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've been on here 2 years and lost over 30 lbs with it, it definitely works :) add me if you like
  • lisalb17
    Options
    Thanks guys I have hope with this app I was ready to throw the towel in as I wasn't loosing a lb
    Wow 30lb that's amazing go u u must b so proud x
  • baards
    baards Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    New here too, nearly 1 week in and 5lb gone, finding the weekend tough to stick to healthy food n drink etc, how about you?
  • alexanderjvirdi
    alexanderjvirdi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa s good rule to follow is , let other people's motivation be your motivation , I'm lucky to have my own gym at home , works brilliant cause different mates want to use it on diff days , I feed off there motivation love it
  • lisalb17
    Options
    Totally agree with getting motivation off others my friend who got me on this has really given me a boost
    Awh bet that's brill having ur own gym
    I'm moving gyms next month to a 24 hr 1 as I'm Findin im waitin around alot for mine to open
    Baards totally agree weekends r the hardest
    I have a 3 yr old too who constantly tries feed in me lol
    Congratulations on the weight loss that's fab keep it up x