Recipe Builder - incorrect calories

sunnyskies1780
sunnyskies1780 Posts: 24 Member
Hi,

I have created many recipes over the years and have come up with a problem last night and this morning. I entered my bread recipe with quantities and selected 13 servings, which would come out to 100g servings which is how I prefer to measure. When entering the recipe the calculation is correct: 280cal for 1 serving/100 g. As soon as I save and log it lists 19 calories per serving.

I have reentered the recipe twice and manually calculated. Based on the calories in all the ingredients, which are showing correctly, the calories per serving should be 280 but again, for some reason once served it is changing it to 19.

Are there known bugs in the recipe system right now?
Thanks

Replies

• sunnyskies1780
    sunnyskies1780 Posts: 24 Member
    For some reason it won't allow me to post in technical support so I am trying here.
  • Jeningp
    Jeningp Posts: 16 Member
    I don't have an answer for you but I've had the same thing happen to me when entering a recipe recently, I just gave up and left it then when I went in to look at it the next day it worked. My guess would be a system issue.
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    I've been having the problem for weeks on the android app.

If I save the recipe, go to the recipe list, click the recipe again and save again, it corrects the calories.

I can't even log recipes on the site using my phone
  • Whiskeytub
    Whiskeytub Posts: 96 Member
    I have been having this problem recently also.
  • JessFurlong
    JessFurlong Posts: 3 Member
    Yes! I have this problem and also couldn't post in the technical issues section. It really sucks because I mostly cook from scratch instead of eating out or using prepared, processed foods. 100% of my inputted recipes are wrong when I go to log them!
  • abbynwegner
    abbynwegner Posts: 1 Member
    I'm having the same issue. I love the app and haven't had this issue until more recently. It is so frustrating!!
  • Shusaka
    Shusaka Posts: 12 Member
    Very frustrating! And it's not a new problem. I don't understand why they won't just get onto properly fixing it!!